Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Adolf Hitler's field visor caps

Article about: by RH1941 I dont know if these caps are real but we had a local GI Richard Marowitz liberate his top hat . They even did a documentary on the guy. Gary Was Mr. Marowitz from New Orleans? One

Default Re: Adolf Hitler's field visor caps

Any of the hat guy's see any irregularities or red flags from the limited views available in these visors? I don't think that opsec/persec really matters much in this particular case.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler's field visor caps
    P
    Many

There are a LOT of adjectives that could be associated with Hitler... but holy is not one of them...

I am sure there was a lot of stuff that was taken from the bunker... probably the handgun Hilter used on himself is still around somewhere as are the brass cyanide capsule containers. All in boxes under the Kremlin.

?

Well, the Russians had part of a skull that they thought was his for a long time, turned out to be from a female, so, I might take this with a grain of salt.

?

The cap is surely in the museum of the Red Army in Moscow (Army museum) And the stock card even has a picture from 1956 year, after revision, the previous act N 67 from the august of 1946 year, where inscribed hat this cap is comming from the Defeated enemy trophees exhibition.
    And at least that kind of stuff hunter born in ex-USSR after the USSR fall. Befoe of this period thee was not known collectors of this stuff, even a fake makers
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I cannot rule out these hats on pics alone. I have seen a lot of supposed "Hitler Hats" that were good, but nowhere near as good as these.

I am (somewhat) surprised to see that the bullion wreaths are not embroidered directly to the hat, but I have no ultra-sharp wartime pics to tell if that was the case.

I would have to believe the 2 wartime (field-gray) visors were pulled from the bunker. The Holters is an early hat, and I doubt it would have been in the Bunker, so it must have come from somewhere else.

Still these are the best pics I have seen of these hats, and thanks again for posting them, Dimas.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

The text in the storage card says- Taked off from Reichskanzlei
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

These both tunics has seen the fire in the bunker- same source https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...c-bunker-2069/
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

nice EAGLE

I like it !

Is there any reason for a missing makers label? I would think that the company that made this hat would want to have there name in the hat.The brown velvet band around the cap is very interesting.Is it possible that it belonged to any one of a number of senior officers that were in the bunker.Might be a good time for DNA testing

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast