Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Afrika Corp hat? Help with ID

Article about: Hey everyone. A friend of mine has this hat and I know nothing about german cloth headgear so if anyone can help me ID this and maybe a reasonable price, I would greatly appreciate it. Due t

Default Afrika Corp hat? Help with ID

Hey everyone. A friend of mine has this hat and I know nothing about german cloth headgear so if anyone can help me ID this and maybe a reasonable price, I would greatly appreciate it. Due to the tan color, I'm wondering if it's Afrika Corp. Thank you!
    Afrika Corp hat? Help with IDAfrika Corp hat? Help with IDAfrika Corp hat? Help with IDAfrika Corp hat? Help with IDAfrika Corp hat? Help with ID

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Afrika Corp hat? Help with ID
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

It appears to be a good one , but more photos would help . A close up of the inside and outside of the vents etc . The German name is Einheitsfeldmutze , they were used in tropical areas North Africa , Italy etc . Good luck with it .
    Cheers Chris

Looks to be a good M40 tropenmutze, an early example with its arm of service colour soutache removed.

A couple of grand value.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Very helpful. Thank you for the information.

could put photo on the left?
    have leftover yarn sewn or signals have had something added?
    Jedem das Seine

no doubt that is a original M40 tropenmutze.

I just wanted to rule out or verify that it could belong to gebirgsjäger-regiment 756 DAK.
    for the "service colour soutache removed".

nice one.
    Jedem das Seine

CBH
    ?

Here's mine , very similar .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Afrika Corp hat? Help with ID  

?

I really like what I see - it looks right from here, would like to see more photos overall and also close of the air vents.

I love these caps, I was lucky enough to woodwork a rare maker with transport soutache a few years back.
    Regards,
    John

CBH
    ?

These photos are from an older post , I'll have to take some newer ones . If and when the sun come out . I got this hat from a family member , couldn't believe it . When I first saw it in the box , I thought it was a Korean War era Canadian Air force cap . It made my year .

CBH
    ?

Here are a couple of new shots of my Tropical M-43 , I'll have to make a new tread with both this and my Tropical Sun helmet .
    Cheers Chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Afrika Corp hat? Help with ID   Afrika Corp hat? Help with ID  

Afrika Corp hat? Help with ID   Afrika Corp hat? Help with ID  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast