Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Allgemeine SS NCO schirmutze

Article about: On this theme some new appearances on the horizon. I neither endorse nor profit from this notice. The NON RZM cap has a certain poetry to it, especially because of the odd chin strap and the

?

Default Re: Allgemeine SS NCO schirmutze

Thanks. Very interesting.

I agree, focus on the subject at hand; the headgear.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS NCO schirmutze
    P
    Many

?

Yes, indeed, focus on what it is you wish to collect. With knowledge and experience as your allies, the chances of making a grave mistake will reduce. I always compare buying regalia with buying second hand cars. You shouldn't rush out and buy a £10k Porsche 911 without doing a lot of homework first, it will surely end in tears. Same thing applies to this hobby.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Yes, indeed, focus on what it is you wish to collect. With knowledge and experience as your allies, the chances of making a grave mistake will reduce. I always compare buying regalia with buying second hand cars. You shouldn't rush out and buy a £10k Porsche 911 without doing a lot of homework first, it will surely end in tears. Same thing applies to this hobby.
    The beginning collector has far more resources at hand than surely I ever did when I first bought one of these things about forty years ago.
    Nor does it do, really, to complain much about a standardization of prices in my view. How can these things cost the same the world over? There is a cartel among the leading dealers in North America, into which one can blunder without some prior knowledge. But I can assure you that this regalia has always been expensive and conflicted. Once more, and finally, these black foetid woolens are not for the faint of heart, but require wit, agility, great stamina, as well as a lot of luck and even more cash. I do know of people who have built nice collections on the cheap, leveraging one cheaply had treasure for another, but this is the exception and has become less feasible because of the instant communication. And, in the end, they, also, pay through their noses until they resemble a cocaine addict....

es ist halt so....Allgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutze

Quote by BenVK View Post
    To expand on Ben's point, there is nothing more expensive than a cheap Mercedes-Benz.

?

So are you saying that this visor's is a nice orginal item ?

What do you think about it. like it's history / use's. And what about the rare SA political eagle on a SS mid 30's visor. What's up woth that.

Do you think that the owner was in the SA before the SS and was making a point with the SA political eagle ?

.............ASA............
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine SS NCO schirmutze  

This cap seems authentic to me in the images. Others may disagree. The NSDAP Hoheitszeichen on the SS cap of this type was a common event, not remarkable in any way.
    I cannot generalize any more about this cap, for in few cases can we ever suggest exactly where it was in the years 1935-1945. The major thing is that it survived at all.Allgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutze

You pose questions for which none of us can really give you answers, save that I am not at all disturbed by the NSDAP Hoheitszeichen on the cap. These badges were hard to get in practice, i.e. via the RZM through the braune Laeden, and maybe this guy had trouble doing so, who knows? Who also cares other than some collectors who cast doubts on this regalia through the hyper inquiry of these websites. I often wonder how large a collection those who pose these questions actually have? That is my query for this session.

If you are asking if this cap is authentic, then place it in the rubric we have on this site for this purpose. You will get some learned opinions. We concentrate here on the ins and outs of SS regalia, without an all horizons lamentation about dealers or the unfairness of a very unfair world.

?

I did not know there was somany rules here. Thank you I will seek my anwser else were.

I'am not new to ww2 collecting BUt I'am very new to SS collecting.

P.S thank's for the photo's.

If you mean to go elsewhere and question about whether or not the cap is simply an authentic piece or not, you do not need to do so. F-B is always modest about his knowledge and insights, but he is a foremost expert on black SS caps. He has stated that the cap appears authentic and you can certainly trust his judgment. For what it's worth as well, the dealer selling this cap is known for having good material.

?

GREAT anwser. Had everything I wanted to know in a few lines.

I know even the experts can't be 100% from photo's.

BUt again ( great anwser )

Thank you.

Quote by locloc08 View Post
    If you mean to go elsewhere and question about whether or not the cap is simply an authentic piece or not, you do not need to do so. F-B is always modest about his knowledge and insights, but he is a foremost expert on black SS caps. He has stated that the cap appears authentic and you can certainly trust his judgment. For what it's worth as well, the dealer selling this cap is known for having good material.
    Thanks for the kind words. There is much about this material that I do not know and I am confident others know more.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast