Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Allgemeine SS NCO schirmutze

Article about: On this theme some new appearances on the horizon. I neither endorse nor profit from this notice. The NON RZM cap has a certain poetry to it, especially because of the odd chin strap and the

Default Re: Allgemeine SS NCO schirmutze

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I strive to be better each day, a better boyfriend, a better drummer, a better historian, a better eveything actualy. I always fail but people like you keep my faith alive, I truly mean that!
    Thank you, dear colleague. I am grateful for your words. You surely do not fail at all, in fact. You are a pillar of this place and contribute greatly to the knowledge of others, to be sure. The younger generation has to take the staff from the older, decrepit and failing cohort, of which I am a part.
    Besides sitting here posting pictures of gnomes and car wrecks is making my metabolic syndrome worse, as you can see. The globalized struggle for a forehead free pressure pad in foetid woolens does take on some very odd traits, though, I can tell you. The multi tasking thing about it is most jarring to me, but there are some sunny uplands of invective and polemics for those so inclined and who enjoy the process. You are a fine historian and will be an even better one in the year to come, especially when you get your magic UM disc, filled with subtle and nuanced things that will bring joy to your readers.
    The acolytes of Saint Robert of Lubstein are fundamentalists, the major life form of this silly 21st century, and you cannot deprive them of their fore head free of pressure high tech stitching, in favor of Saint Paul of Kaps/ Neisse (or where ever) with the subtle and chic black lining, since such a thing would knock the world off its axis. "You can't get there from here," as they say in the US Army. Such persons can only absorb a few facts and then their brains blow up.Allgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS NCO schirmutze
    P
    Many

The Allgemeine SS often wore a black uniform. More often than not, really. See this one here. It is from Hagen in Westfalen, which if you go on the train from Bonn to Berlin, you will pass through it. At least I used to.Allgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutze

I did not get this uniform in Hagen, Westfalen, of course, but from my fine colleagues in the collector bio tope.

But some people should get demerits even if they can spell Allgemeine but fail to spell peaked cap properly in German. Schirm & muetze, afterall.Allgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutze

My day is drawing to an end as the dawn gathers on other continents!Allgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutze

Servus to a chance to learn more about forehead free pressure pads in the scheme of world history.

?

The younger generation are very worried about making a financial mistake and I can't blame them. One bad choice could leave anyone thousands of pounds out of pocket but it's in the nature of young people to strive for the high end goods straight away these days, there are no apprenticeships anymore, It's all or nothing, die rich or die trying, it's sad to say but it's the truth.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    The younger generation are very worried about making a financial mistake and I can't blame them. One bad choice could leave anyone thousands of pounds out of pocket but it's in the nature of young people to strive for the high end goods straight away these days, there are no apprenticeships anymore, It's all or nothing, die rich or die trying, it's sad to say but it's the truth.
    Very insightful analysis. I guess this aspect adds to the aggressiveness and bad behavior. There is no gain saying an education, the Wanderjahre, the apprenticeship as you say. I served a long, long one in my professional life and in my collecting career, such as it has been. All quite sobering and somehow quite sad, since knowledge and experience only accumulate over great stretches of time, which strike your interlocutors as a joke.
    Oh well. I am grateful for your insights. I spend a lot of time with young people, but not with young collectors in person. I do not go to the glamor militaria meets because my work does not allow it, and I am always on travel. I guess I would have a more insightful view of these things with a broader tranche of the personal reality of these militaria faires and what not. I have encountered the smash and grab, play va banque collectors on these sites, and, truth be told, I am not too impressed.

Thanks, dear Ben, for your insights and wisdom. My perspective is blinkered. All the best to you.

As a child I can remember the urge to sit at a console in some high tech place ca. 1961 and push buttons so things would happen. That is, you would push a button, lights would flash, and cities would vanish in the flash of megatons and the like. It was a very powerful childhood desire to be omnipotent and to replace God and the like in the Thermonuclear age in the wake of Sputnik. Of course today, fifty years later, we have somewhat less power pressing the tastatur here, but we can make an impact of sorts. But I am a great skeptic about all button pushing, of all dreams of power and glory, which is why I post the images I do. In fact, the foetid woolens themselves are a testament to something entirely different than power, glory, and the like. They connote something very different to me, and my ownership of them accords with the informed and experienced insight about power, money, influence, glory, pomp, circumstance and the seven deadly sins.

Alles oder nichts is a pretty compelling idea, but the button pushing is pointless in the extreme. I have typed quite a few entries on this site all the same, but am quite sober about their meaning. Allgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutze

In accordance with the mis spelling in the title of this thread, this, dear readers, is an Allgemeine SS peaked cap, known as a Schirmmuetze.Allgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutzeAllgemeine SS NCO schirmutze

?

[QUOTE=BenVK;222596]The younger generation are very worried about making a financial mistake and I can't blame them. One bad choice could leave anyone thousands of pounds out of pocket but it's in the nature of young people to strive for the high end goods straight away these days, there are no apprenticeships anymore, It's all or nothing, die rich or die trying, it's sad to say but it's the truth.

Are you talking about me as the younger genertion ?
    Because I have been collecting for year's. Just not SS, And what SS items are not High end goods today.

With out NEW collecter's like me the game would DIE out, That's sad but true.

You are right NO apprenticesships today. Get it wrong and you pay.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post

The kind of baiting argument that unfolds in these threads your deplore is made worse, I think, by the lack of linearity of this medium, as well as the way that it worsens the worst that human beings do to each other with the written word, and robs us of central aspects of our normal facilities of debate and exchange that have evolved in our culture and civilization over centuries. .....................

.................. The dimension of mutual respect has vanished from the digital world for the lynch mob, the demagogue, the lunatic atop the gasometer with the hand grenade in his hand.
    One has only to look around our unhappy world for the violent people, some of whom express themselves in a pre violent way in the internet. They have no place on this site. ...................

........Such a thing of mutual respect and restraint is no longer a given, and the internet creates the soap box for the tyrant and the know it all and blow hard, who make no allowance for any gradation of meaning, cares nothing for the ambiguity of the evidence of the past......
    Agreed.

I am constantly amazed, what weak people will say to others using the venue of the internet.

Some keyboard Ninjas will insult others using vile language, that they would never dare say to another person in a dark alley. Disgusting.

I am not referring to this thread of course. Just making a general observation.

Actually, I think the tone on this forum is pretty good (mods may pat themselves on the shoulder : - )).

Lovely hat. When i become old and rich i will manage to purchase one
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast