Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Artillery or Panzer

Article about: I've noticed many TR pecked caps on this forum with Red Waffenfarbe said to be Panzer , but very few with Pink . I believe Stonemint posted some with pink . I own a lovely NCO's Schirmmutze

CBH
    ?

Keep them coming , I do love to see Panzer items . Maybe it's just my eyes , but the pink seem to wash out to red , guess I'm getting old . I'll get a photo of my Artillery visor soon .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery or Panzer
    P
    Many

Hi

here are some of my pinks.........panzer other ranks (with leather peak), panzer officers and panzer abwehr (previous Reichswehr issue and re-badged and stamped post 1936 change of mgt.)

Artillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or Panzer

cheers

Tony

DRK
    ?

Hi Tony ,

I like this visor !!! lots of character
    Do you have a picture of the inside ?

Best ,

Theo

Artillery or Panzer

Quote by spandau View Post
    Hi

here are some of my pinks.........panzer other ranks (with leather peak), panzer officers and panzer abwehr (previous Reichswehr issue and re-badged and stamped post 1936 change of mgt.)

Artillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or Panzer

cheers

Tony

Here you go Theo, pictures of the inside of the cap, real early one this pre 1935 with the waterproof lining rather than the cotton rust coloured lining that came in around 1934...... stamped for panzer abwehr as well....cracker.

Also just for show the pink/carmine used in the 1920 pattern RW caps for kraftfhar abteilung....

Artillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or Panzer

cheers tony.....

CBH
    ?

Great Hat Spandau !

DRK
    ?

Thanks for the additional photos Tony , great caps you have

Best ,

Theo

CBH
    ?

Quote by spandau View Post
    Here you go Theo, pictures of the inside of the cap, real early one this pre 1935 with the waterproof lining rather than the cotton rust coloured lining that came in around 1934...... stamped for panzer abwehr as well....cracker.

Also just for show the pink/carmine used in the 1920 pattern RW caps for kraftfhar abteilung....

Artillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or PanzerArtillery or Panzer

cheers tony.....
    This must be a rare bird , might have even been to the Soviet Union , before it was cool !
    Thanks for sharing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2