Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Artillery Visor Cap

Article about: Hello! I just received this Artillery visor cap in the mail today .A friend of mine pass me the money( have to give the money back later without interest ) to buy this one and i am very happ

?

Default Re: Artillery Visor Cap

It always interests me how and where damage occurs with these caps. It's quite a pristine example yet the leather split right on the fold around the back. Strange!

That's not casting doubt about it's authenticity at all by the way.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery Visor Cap
    P
    Many

Ben beside some moth hole it's in good shape ,1 in the front and some more near the piping in the back the only 2 thing broken is the leather band inside that is detach from 75% of the cap and the leather chinstrap that is missing half of it . I am curious Ben what do you make of the way it split like you mention ?
    Thanks
    Frenchy

I think it's in great shape, very nice visor. Remember these things we collect and love so much are 70+ years old, I hope I look in as good shape at 70+ years old LOL. NONE of this stuff was meant to last that long we just happened to be blessed that they made it so well that quality production LASTS, unlike the quality of goods produced in CERTAIN FAR EASTERN countries that we rely on so much these days! Anyway enough of my rant, very nice hat, enjoy it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2