Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.

Article about: Hi Just starting a thread for the fun of it...............well for the sake of red waffenfabre really.........just because I like them. Artillery visors only please. cheers Tony Lets start w

Hey, it is all Red Waffenfarbe! NH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.
    P
    Many

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Hey, it is all Red Waffenfarbe! NH
    All red is welcome !...........................I don't want to take any "flak" about excluding the Air force (lol).....

cheers

Tony

Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Hi all, here are my Reds.

I've a few arty visors, but they are all for the other side, though are still red, mostly.

I'll get my coat.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

My very late war Erel (unmarked but advised by those in the know that it's an Erel)

Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.

Great thread Tony, and some great visors shown too. I can add a bit more colour as well...

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.   Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.  

Luftwaffe 'Cri-Ha' Flak Regiment 26 visor....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.   Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.  

Erel 'Standard' Flak....

Seeing double...

Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.   Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.  

No summer white tops ?? Let me fix that !!

Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.   Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast