Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Article about: He keeps this B.S. up and he will swing alright.This mutt needs a beating that will put him on notice that he will pay with pain anytime he pulls this.This is one of the bad aspects of the i

Default Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Hi Guys, do not be tempted to buy an M40 Tropical Feldmutze out of Holland. Maker marked Lago Berlin. It is mine.

Details to follow as I get them.

This is the cap, shown here on the forum in the past.

Thanks for the heads up to forum member Mark G from Oz.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!   Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!  

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!   Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!  

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!   Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!  

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Sorry, I have to laugh; Some people trying to pass of other peoples material as their own; headers

?

Default Re: Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Guys we seem to have scammers and troublemakers all over the forum tonight for some reason so be aware as Ade says and if you see one let the mods know asap and we'll bin them !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Yep! They steal pics of items and try and sell them to mugs for bargain prices. One of the oldest scams on the net.

Rest assured I will hunt this person down.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

was someone trying to sell it here on this forum ??? after taking the pix from one of ade's posts ?

Lez has found the sales thread: this is a Dutch version of E Bay and is often a dumping ground for rubbish..

Marktplaats.nl > Originele DAK veldpet ww2 - Verzamelen - Militaria | Tweede Wereldoorlog
    =

Checkout his username

strange that he has called himself warrelic;
    "Haaksbergen, Overijssel "

Has anyone tried to contact him ? to find out his email or who this scumbag is ?

nice of him to say, he will show more photos if required. dog

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Lez has found the sales thread: this is a Dutch version of E Bay and is often a dumping ground for rubbish..

Marktplaats.nl > Originele DAK veldpet ww2 - Verzamelen - Militaria | Tweede Wereldoorlog
    =

Checkout his username
    That might suggest where he obtained the photos.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The crook is crafty: he has only posted 3 pics. So he can then send other pics of you requested them making it appears he does have the item in hand. As I have said beofre, always ask for a pic on today's newspaper to aviod this trick.

But a bit dumb as he has listed you can "collect" the item....

I have reported the item to the site.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast