Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Article about: He keeps this B.S. up and he will swing alright.This mutt needs a beating that will put him on notice that he will pay with pain anytime he pulls this.This is one of the bad aspects of the i

Default Re: Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

He keeps this B.S. up and he will swing alright.This mutt needs a beating that will put him on notice that he will pay with pain anytime he pulls this.This is one of the bad aspects of the internet!I answered two other pieces of swill today who were selling there junk on the forum and its a known fact that these guys are from surrounding countries like france,germany,poland, latvia,etc.I woundn't buy spit from any of them and they know they wont be caught or dealt with and thats why they troll the forums to push there garbage.Brave guys these scumbags!! Goodbuys.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Hi guys.
    If I'm not mistaken, this is PAVEL NOVAK.
    A well know fraudster.
    He copies a pictures from forums ( here as in wehrmachtawards forum ) and list the items for sale in some sites, which are not really popular.
    He requests a payment with Wester union.
    When you ask him about PAYPAL or SKRILL for a secure payment, he rejects such a payment option with the reason, that his bank does not want to connect his bank acc to his PAYPAL account. That is not possible!
    He also offers SS belt and some daggers.
    Please, stay away of this name. I was offered an item and I've checked who he is and I was lucky to save my money.
    In general, stay away from Poland, Latvia and all of the eastern Europe.
    I'm Bulgarian and my country has no good feedback too, so if some Bulgarian offers something, stay away.
    I have seen so many fakes in my own country and even in the antique shops.
    I'm ashamed to call myself Bulgarian.
    That's why I took all of my items directly from Germany, from a living gradparents of a friends of mine...
    or from a very old man here in my country, who is a veteran and has a lot of stuffs

Sorry, forgot a signature

Regards,

George

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Nail his ass.........

LOL Like the townies with torches going after Frankenstein.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by jorkataaa85 View Post
    Sorry, forgot a signature

Regards,

George
    Hey I've had good dealings from Bulgaria! don't be ashamed!!!!!!!

?

What a barsteward this scum bag is, but i dont think he's cottoned on as to who he's interfering with re Ades property as Ade has many resources open to him and is like a dog with a bone when it comes to his collection, a beating however is not good enough for these people, i think a suitable punishment would be tied to a wheel and flogged, then have conman tattooed across their foreheads in whatever language they speak, the biggest problem is that the enforcement agencies dont take these incidents seriously because to them they are isolated by country and boundary, it only needs one to compile a full dossier on all incidents at home and abroad and then set up a task force to deal with these people but i doubt it will ever happen

I guess in the end we must all remain alert and vigilant with regards to scammers on this forum.
    If we are aware of these people they will have to go elsewhere in the end I feel.
    Well done on this one all,and good luck in tracking him down.

It's no good threatening violence as the worst case for people like this is exposure re there actions,not backyard justice.
    Just my 2 bob's worth.

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    I guess in the end we must all remain alert and vigilant with regards to scammers on this forum.
    If we are aware of these people they will have to go elsewhere in the end I feel.
    Well done on this one all,and good luck in tracking him down.
    This is why we need a list of people who are known for fraud!

"Nail his ass........." - is really just a figure of speech IMO, not a literal
    comment meant to peform actual physical harm !

I do like the image of the 'Frankenstein/torches' effect though - like in the
    old days when the townsfolk would hack off a thief's hand, or cut out
    a tongue for lying or blaspheming, etc. Vigilante justice.

Ahhhh - the good old days.........!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!  
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 02-13-2012 at 06:04 AM.
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast