Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Article about: He keeps this B.S. up and he will swing alright.This mutt needs a beating that will put him on notice that he will pay with pain anytime he pulls this.This is one of the bad aspects of the i

Default Re: Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

...Welcome to the Rock....!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Quote by stuka f View Post
    ...Welcome to the Rock....!
    You have to read it with a Scotish accent!!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

May be, but surely in Bulagria is a lot of interesting things, not only German. I found myself some very nice items in Antique shops there. You can allways find a crooks, and location doesen't matter. In the past there was even more crooks from the western europe discovered. As myself I have sometimes visiting Latvia - you need to KNOW HOW, and KNOW WHERE. Most of the fakes being sold from this country sold by the men without any knowledge at all- they are selling a bad obvious fakes, which could be bought inside of the country very cheap as a "tourist souvenir stuff", the point of this kind of men- just a profit.
    In real life, Latvia is a very reach country with own history, and there still a lot of items, sometimes floated to the market.
    Also I want to make a difference between the men selling fakes ( I don't know nothing about this item- but you have your own eyes) and the crroks who are selling items belonged to others- where in the parcel you will find a stone instead of helmet
    The same I would add about the Western europe- at least 70% stuff in the fleamarkets are fakes. A lot of fakes being sold at the Military antiques shows, even some of the dealers has approx 80% of fakes in their stands...

Just to say- keep eye on items....ask on the forums...speak with peoples. Doesen't matter which country it is.
    Hi guys.
    If I'm not mistaken, this is PAVEL NOVAK.
    A well know fraudster.
    He copies a pictures from forums ( here as in wehrmachtawards forum ) and list the items for sale in some sites, which are not really popular.
    He requests a payment with Wester union.
    When you ask him about PAYPAL or SKRILL for a secure payment, he rejects such a payment option with the reason, that his bank does not want to connect his bank acc to his PAYPAL account. That is not possible!
    He also offers SS belt and some daggers.
    Please, stay away of this name. I was offered an item and I've checked who he is and I was lucky to save my money.
    In general, stay away from Poland, Latvia and all of the eastern Europe.
    I'm Bulgarian and my country has no good feedback too, so if some Bulgarian offers something, stay away.
    I have seen so many fakes in my own country and even in the antique shops.
    I'm ashamed to call myself Bulgarian.
    That's why I took all of my items directly from Germany, from a living gradparents of a friends of mine...
    or from a very old man here in my country, who is a veteran and has a lot of stuffs
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

He's registred there since 4 days only.

Half of this became a chat about movies; and the other about the subject.... sometimes I love how we work on here!

"Let's get this guy!"

"Yeah! Like that one movie...speaking of movies..."

HaHa!

I do hope that Ade gets the guy.
    These situations are very bad.
    Im glad my collection is poor, so no one would copy my photos.
    Cheers
    Nuno

JMM
    ?

Hi Adrian

Maybe this has already been suggested. Why don't you "close" the site to members only? Outsiders would be able to read but not to see pictures (as you know some sites work this way). Ok it wouldn't solve all once they could sign in but maybe it woul slow it down a little. Other possibility would be the inhibition of pics copy.

Sadly there is no way to prevent picture theft. There are easy ways around it.

I would not like to close the site to non members as we get a lot of "casual" traffic which does lead to the more genuine interested people joining up.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

To my knowledge you can't see pictures uploaded here unless you are registered. At least, that's why I signed up.

Nitram

I really hope you can get this guy one way or the other, Lez has a sharp eye mate, Either way with friends like you have
    i think he has S**t in his own nest.
    Dave.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast