Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Article about: He keeps this B.S. up and he will swing alright.This mutt needs a beating that will put him on notice that he will pay with pain anytime he pulls this.This is one of the bad aspects of the i

Default Re: Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Sorry about going off-topic.

It just seems like there should be legal ways and means to catch
    these internet scammers, as these are potentially real
    crimes being attempted.........
    Regards,

Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Sadly there is no way to prevent picture theft. There are easy ways around it.

I would not like to close the site to non members as we get a lot of "casual" traffic which does lead to the more genuine interested people joining up.

Cheers, Ade.
    That how you guys got me

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!this is what happened to me with my cap, as well. We are very popular here. You see the imprint of the thieves here.

?

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    I really hope you can get this guy one way or the other, Lez has a sharp eye mate, Either way with friends like you have
    i think he has S**t in his own nest.
    Dave.
    I think Ade has a dark hidden past in MI6 Nice going Ade.

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Adrian can go after the miscreants who stole my hat off of Whammond's site. But the cap is here, clumped together with many other caps.

?

Very impressive collection.

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!
    Quote by Datrus View Post
    Very impressive collection.
    Thank you. It is odd that bits of it are stolen in virtual reality, and the thing itself is here. There must be some metaphysical explanation for that, don't you think? What is reality? Which hat is more real? Maybe no hat here is real? Maybe.....?

?

It must surely be odd to see ones own item all of a sudden have changed ownership. What is reality? A very good question indeed. I will say that the second from the right is a period item

Quote by Datrus View Post
    It must surely be odd to see ones own item all of a sudden have changed ownership. What is reality? A very good question indeed. I will say that the second from the right is a period item
    Many things in my life nowadays are pretty odd, really. The whole idea that one can type with both hands and one's nose at the same time, as well as feet ala multitasking is downright odd to me. That some benighted souls in the Hindu Kush are reverse engineering my cap for some nefarious purpose is an expression of the effects of globalization and the Lexus and the Olive Tree drivel written about by the mustached NYT columnist I dislike so much.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you. It is odd that bits of it are stolen in virtual reality, and the thing itself is here. There must be some metaphysical explanation for that, don't you think? What is reality? Which hat is more real? Maybe no hat here is real? Maybe.....?
    When it comes down to it, reality is whatever you believe is real. That's the key to this kind of fraud. There are therefore many realities, depending upon whose point of view you see from, which means reality is as much a relativistic concept as a metaphysical one...

Rob

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast