Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Authentic SS General Schirmmütze Thread

Article about: Dear Ben, what do you think of these images, please? You are a man of gifts with this sort of thing.....

Gents, I felt like we had hijacked Mr. 55's nice thread on his lovely hat, so I have moved all the posts on the SS general's hat over here.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic SS General Schirmmütze Thread
    P
    Many

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Gents, I felt like we had hijacked Mr. 55's nice thread on his lovely hat, so I have moved all the posts on the SS general's hat over here.
    Thanks. This cap deserves prominence along with the two black ones elsewhere because images of such real items are very few, whereas images of the fakes totally predominate.

Authentic SS General Schirmmütze Thread
    Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    I always thought the expert muetzenmachers were exempt from being drafted into service. Mainly because of their important role of supplying uniforms to the people and their hard to find skill.
    See attached. In wartime this kind of advert was common.

I have only seen two other gray general officer caps that were period original. They are quite rare. I certainly like the cap that started this thread.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

This one was also an out of the woodwork dealer pick-up that sold for good money last year.

I did not get to inspect it in hand, but was sent detailed pics, and I did like what I saw:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Authentic SS General Schirmmütze Thread   Authentic SS General Schirmmütze Thread  

Authentic SS General Schirmmütze Thread   Authentic SS General Schirmmütze Thread  

Authentic SS General Schirmmütze Thread   Authentic SS General Schirmmütze Thread  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

thanks for the additional data, also a handsome piece which many would dismiss out of hand.

A further example among some was that of Mr. Don Woods, from whom I bought a black officer's cap.

?

If I'm not mistaken, our very own Mr. Coleman owns a General's grade Pekuero.

?

Here's the eReL I recently had the pleasure of handling in person whilst visiting Norway. What a beautiful country.
    Thanks Turbo!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Authentic SS General Schirmmütze Thread  

Authentic SS General Schirmmütze ThreadAuthentic SS General Schirmmütze ThreadAuthentic SS General Schirmmütze Thread
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, our very own Mr. Coleman owns a General's grade Pekuero.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast