Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Bahnschutzpolizei Officers Cap Erel

Article about: I thought I would dig this out again and take some photos while I was doing some inventory on a snowy day. (A few inches of snow, but 45-55 mph winds in ND) Annoyed from this ads?   I g

Default Bahnschutzpolizei Officers Cap Erel

I thought I would dig this out again and take some photos while I was doing some inventory on a snowy day. (A few inches of snow, but 45-55 mph winds in ND)

I got this from a family that said it belonged to their grandfather... they didn't say which side of the war he fought on and just wanted it out of the house. I helped removing it with money.

Thanks for looking!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bahnschutzpolizei Officers Cap Erel   Bahnschutzpolizei Officers Cap Erel  

Bahnschutzpolizei Officers Cap Erel   Bahnschutzpolizei Officers Cap Erel  

Bahnschutzpolizei Officers Cap Erel   Bahnschutzpolizei Officers Cap Erel  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bahnschutzpolizei Officers Cap Erel
    P
    Many

?

Great piece bud! Was in Fargo today. Gross!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Appears to be a original railroad protection police visor by Erel good maker to have. I always love the screen vent in the cocarde a trademark of them to me they are to headgear what Eichkorn is to edged weapons. timothy

that's a nice one.

I wish I knew what the value of this cap is, I've had a lot of offers on it but I just have no clue.
    I haven't seen many like it for sale and most are north of $1200 quite a bit.

I think that is about the price.
    Here is a NCO cap that didn't sell,(at 1000€) on a recent auction;
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bahnschutzpolizei Officers Cap Erel  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Here is mine ( NCO as well!);
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bahnschutzpolizei Officers Cap Erel  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Guess it depends on the buyer / collector. Erel is a good maker and their quality is tops. Visor is in great shape. Find the right buyer who needs it to complete a police uniform or visor collection. In the condition your showing I would say between $1200 & $1450 but I am not a price setter or expert. Only you know what you got into it and what a number you can live with if you sell it. I always go with my gut and how much attachment personally exists between my heart / brain and an item. I go with what the market will bear and what is fair. Course I have not sold an item in over 5 years so I am not one to help you let go I guess it depends on if your love of rifles trumps the love of a visor my collecting brutha!!!

Quote by NDShooter View Post
    I wish I knew what the value of this cap is, I've had a lot of offers on it but I just have no clue.
    I haven't seen many like it for sale and most are north of $1200 quite a bit.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com