Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

a black SS officer's cap of early make

Article about: or this variant...? This one on the left is the very first type, I believe....this is found in a Peter Kupper SS cap of early make. This type of tag is also faked now widely. The Internet ha

Default Re: a black SS officer's cap of early make

SS OBERJUNKER LAST PIC!
    Attached Images Attached Images a black SS officer's cap of early make 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement a black SS officer's cap of early make
    P
    Many

?

I'am allways looking for the items like that! Great visors, guys!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by jim arrasmith View Post
    SS OBERJUNKER LAST PIC!

This cap above of Mr. Arrasmith was made, I believe, by Kornacker, Magdeburg. In addition to the Fahnenjunker in the SS Junkerschulen, such caps as these were worn by medical personnel of comensurate rank. I have seen several such enlisted caps with the alu cap cord of this type. This cap at hand is an earlier variety, again from the 1935-8. The tag with the brown script is more rare than the first type you have posted. Those examining these images now have a variety of authentic piece of head wear for their reflection. There are also cases where SS members have been promoted and had a velvet band fitted to their otherwise enlisted type cap as in the piece so attached here below. I included its RZM tag (Isken) earlier in this thread. See post # 10.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-05-2008 at 08:32 PM.

here its interior....

?

As I can say, The must of the tunics from ex-ussr theaters and filmstudios is stripped or with the fake insignia, but there in filmstudios and theaters is hidden boxes somewhere, and in that boxes you'll be happy to find a lot of interesting stuff. IMHO, most of the Kurland cufftitles today in the market were found in Russian filmstudio in the end of 1980's, there were a full bag of them. Also the SA cufftitles Hans von Manteuffel was found in a bunch of more than 100 pieces.
    I found myself some of the early SS collartabs with numbers, cuff diamonds and different cufftitles with numbers. One which was most interest is Oberbayern SS TK cufftitle with the scull, that cufftitle was placed to the fake tunic...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Thanks for the exciting account of the treasure troves. I have seen the v. Manteuffel cuff titles for the SA. Much good fortune in your collecting.

as concerns SSTV 1 Oberbayern I have this image from an acquaintance...oh, I posted it already in another thread....drat

another example, Mueller, retailed by Shea. I included an image of this cap earlier, but it remains such a striking piece that it deserves more attention. It was originally found in a New York antique store in the 1960s.

This cap is illustrated in the Wilkins book in a prominent way.
    Attached Images Attached Images a black SS officer's cap of early make  a black SS officer's cap of early make 
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-07-2008 at 04:10 PM.

another cap from Shea early in the decade...this cap was unmarked and of early make. It was found by a "picker" in Pennsylvania, which some militaria dealers assert is the El Dorado of Nazi regalia in the hands of veterans or their heirs.
    Attached Images Attached Images a black SS officer's cap of early make  a black SS officer's cap of early make 
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-07-2008 at 04:11 PM.

upgraded enlisted cap with added velvet band....also in the Wilkins book. This is the cap that came with the Saaz uniform (Standarte 101) of the Egerland in what is today the Czech Republic. I included in another post. The political geography of central and eastern Europe is essential for all SS collectors.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-07-2008 at 04:23 PM.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast