Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A brief history of the leather peaked field cap............otherwise termed the crusher

Article about: Hi Another bright idea I had that turned into a headache, was to write a brief history of the army's leather peaked field cap. Any way after eventually getting the examples I needed to allow

Default Re: A brief history of the leather peaked field cap............otherwise termed the crusher

I do like those reichswehr field caps. It's even got the cloth cockade !!! (as fb noted a saxon one too boot)

cheers

tony

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A brief history of the leather peaked field cap............otherwise termed the crusher
    P
    Many

Default Re: A brief history of the leather peaked field cap............otherwise termed the crusher

The family Ruehle von Lilienstern was associated with Heinrich von Kleist in the era of German classicism, and a member of the family was chief of staff of the army.

A brief history of the leather peaked field cap............otherwise termed the crusherSilk cap with leather peak. Offered in this overly aesthetic image in memory of Richard P, whose role in our digital work was always a positive one. This cap was his property.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-30-2015 at 11:04 PM.

the last image kinda says it all......................

A brief history of the leather peaked field cap............otherwise termed the crusherA brief history of the leather peaked field cap............otherwise termed the crusherA brief history of the leather peaked field cap............otherwise termed the crusherleather peak, Silber Effekten, bright carmine piping apropos of something. The lion badge came on this cap about forty years ago, and I have not removed it. Nor will I. Fa. A. Mueller, Muenchen. This is a very nice cap, and I do not really collect army caps. This is a luxury peaked cap, not a field cap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2