Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Can anybody post a picture of an original Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze

Article about: One picture says more than a thousand words and words are not enough when I try to convince the seller of the fake Waffen SS M43 cap I posted earlier. He doesn´t seem like a bad guy but insi

Jan
    ?

Default Can anybody post a picture of an original Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze

One picture says more than a thousand words and words are not enough when I try to convince the seller of the fake Waffen SS M43 cap I posted earlier. He doesn´t seem like a bad guy but insists on his cap being original as he bought is as such a couple of years ago. I was also wondering if many items are sold as genuine by "mistake" by private sellers who are convinced that they own an original and are in denial.

Best,

Jan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anybody post a picture of an original Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze
    P
    Many

Not many people like to think they have been fooled but i would say almost every collector of these items has been done over...you cant help this guy,only he can help himself...knowledgeable people seek the truth the fool is comforted in ignorance

Hi Jan, there are several shown on the forum if you do a search.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Jan
    ?

Ok I already did that and found a couple. Thanks. Case closed with this one.. I learned not to get involved with this type of sellers, the threats etc aren´t worth it.

Best,

Jan

Threats too? That pretty much closes the case on such a seller, I would imagine. Life is too short-Waste no time arguing with an idiot.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Computer threats are just a bunch of bullcrap. Don't worry about them.

?

Here you go..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anybody post a picture of an original Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze   Can anybody post a picture of an original Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze  

Can anybody post a picture of an original Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze   Can anybody post a picture of an original Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze  

Can anybody post a picture of an original Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze   Can anybody post a picture of an original Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze  

Attached Images Attached Images Can anybody post a picture of an original Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze 

Jan
    ?

Oh wow!!! Thank you so much

Best,

Jan