Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Cap and airport...

Article about: I have maybe a weird question in that part of forum but it's a bit a problem for me right. Maybe you could help me. Here we go, to make short : I am looking for buying a SS cap and currently

?

Default Cap and airport...

I have maybe a weird question in that part of forum but it's a bit a problem for me right. Maybe you could help me.

Here we go, to make short :

I am looking for buying a SS cap and currently I live in Montreal, Canada but I am french. I was wondering if I have to ask for a shipping to France or Canada. If Canada I am a bit afraid when I will pass the customs to go to the plane. I would want to keep with me in my personal bag but a bit afraid. I know it's not a gun but I don't want to be accused for stealing this from a museum or something like that...
    And I don't know exactly when I will be back in France too...

So what should I do ? I am a bit confused on that. :/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cap and airport...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Cap and airport...

Get a bill of sale to show to anyone with questions. I doubt that any official would be clever enough to think a "Nazi" cap was stolen out of a museum.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Get a bill of sale to show to anyone with questions. I doubt that any official would be clever enough to think a "Nazi" cap was stolen out of a museum.
    yeah I thought of that. But sometimes at customs they are not really really clever and this could cause some useless problems

So long as the cap isn't packed with heroin or blood diamonds, I doubt much if the Customs people would get too interested in a hat. Like Bob said, keep your sales receipt with and on you-just in case. It never hurts to cover your bases.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I have taken a Kriegsmarine helmet in checked luggage on an airplane before. They searched it, but you can't really blame them. I suppose a round chunk of metal looks a bit suspicious in the scanner.

I would heed Bob's advice and just take a receipt with you, if you are concerned about it. You shouldn't have any issues.

?

OK thanks for the advices guys ! Will think about it