Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cap stands

Article about: Quería abrir este hilo para todo el mundo para exponer la manera de mostrar nuestra gorras, tomé esta idea en otros foros y no sé si hay aquí, pero creo que una buena idea para salvar la cam

Default Re: Cap stands

Aaahhh, do not forget to give a coat of varnish to the head when the paint dries. That way the paint Despit

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cap stands
    P
    Many

Quote by Gibello View Post
    Greetings Marty, thank you very much, I never thought to patent the idea. . Hopefully the people of the forum can use these ideas to their advantage and thus save some money. We will continue working to bring two more new ideas and thanks to all!
    Gibello, yes you should do that & then offer them for sale, it was your idea & I wish you luck. they should sell pretty good, best of luck to you & your wife. I hope you make some money from your idea & you could also sell them to stores for other hats etc. best of luck. man I still miss Spain very much. take care . Marty

Very practical ideas! I am sorry to say I will be stealing these ideas to use for my future collection. Grácias por mostrar tus ideas y habilidades artisticas. Saludos desde México.

Great Job Guys !

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    nice idea, you should sell those, not give your idea away. hey just noticed you live in Barcelona, how is my favorite city, well it & Palma De Majorca, forgive my spelling , haven't been there since 85, I really miss Spain though, wish I was there instead of America.
    Favorite city favorite team. Viva Barca
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Muy bueno el trabajo, gracias por compartirlo Gibello.

Antonio

I use household tissue stands too, some of mine look identical to the ones in this thread, I stain them, varnish them & do'nt cut them down.
    I would'nt use a bare plastic or rubbery sponge in contact with the headgear though, although I use the varnish etc.
    A strip[ of barbed wire, a bayonet, a badge can all be applied to the stand, or a grenade or similar placed on the base.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2