Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

"Caps on a bed"

Article about: wonderful....I am jealous !

We rejoice in your good fortune and happy family in all its variety and fulfillment. We thank you, too, for the gifts you have given us on this site, where the example of learning lifts us all out of the dumps.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Caps on a bed"
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    We rejoice in your good fortune and happy family in all its variety and fulfillment. We thank you, too, for the gifts you have given us on this site, where the example of learning lifts us all out of the dumps.
    Thank you FB for your kind words, continued encouragement,much valued advice and guidance.

regards

Tony

Congratulations, Tony, on a new space to call your own. Here in the US we call that a "Man Cave." Not sure what you all refer to it as on that side of the pond. Here they can become quite extravagant. Yours looks very cozy. Are all of the visors displayed or some still packed away?

Hi Todd

majority are still packed away.................the others are out so I can work out how much I can squeeze into the small space I have.

They are the advance party !

cheers

Tony

wow what a fantastic collection, and in such good condition

Very good Tony. I thought it looked a few caps short. It's as much fun to arrange displays as it is to collect.

Wise words Todd...................it's proving fun to "re-discover" my caps after five months packed away and also trying to be a bit more imaginative with the display of them.

Here are the first two completed sections that I have been messing with over the last week or so. Now happy enough to post them.

The Reichswehr caps are my personal favourite so I have started with them. Also got some insignia, period publications and nice bits and pieces to support the display.

"Caps on a bed""Caps on a bed""Caps on a bed""Caps on a bed""Caps on a bed""Caps on a bed"

cheers

tony

Very nice display. Well done.

Tony, do I see the cap from the cover of your book? That's a splendid looking cap. It was a great choice for the cover.

Hi

It's not on "show" yet...........coming soon...................probably three posts away yet !

cheers

Tony

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast