MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Cloth Headgear Forum: Looking Forward in 2016

Article about: Ladies & Gents: I have been trying to clean-up the Forum (and sub-forums) to make them more user friendly. All of the pinned threads in the Authentication forum have been moved to the ne

Default Cloth Headgear Forum: Looking Forward in 2016

Ladies & Gents:

I have been trying to clean-up the Forum (and sub-forums) to make them more user friendly.
    All of the pinned threads in the Authentication forum have been moved to the new sub-forum.
    I have also removed the pinned threads of photographs of period headgear in wear, and replaced them with a single pinned thread entitled "Links to TR Headgear in Period Photographs."

We now have four (4) subforums in addition to this one (which is the primary forum).

We also have a forum on Kaiserreich (Imperial) soft headgear, which covers visors; field caps; busbies; and period photos of Imperial headgear in wear for all KR organisations & units.
    (I will break that down into sub-forums at some point). That forum is located here:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...soft-headgear/

As always, I encourage ideas and thoughts on how to make the Forum even better than it already is, so don't be shy (& yes, that includes criticism, but please keep it constructive).

Lastly, never be afraid to post something for review or comment (as long as it pertains to soft headgear), and (most importantly) never feel afraid to ask questions--everyone is welcome here. This is a continuing education process for all of us, no matter how long we have been in the hobby (or how old we are )

Once again, thank you all for your continued support, postings, and knowledge--I have no doubt that this is the best German Cloth Headgear Forum on the planet, bar none.

Here is to an even more successful collecting year in 2016.....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cloth Headgear Forum:  Looking Forward in 2016
    P
    Many

Thanks for all your hard work. Endless questions arise about these things and the the topic engages an enormous effort by some persons to wrestle with the thing.

The resource Mr. Mint has built here is remarkable, and, granted the topic, it is prone to disagreement. But it is unlike anything anywhere else and stands above the rest and then some. No other site can offer this resource and the collective expertise, but led by Mr. Mint.

I thank all the moderators for enabling this kind of work, and Mr. Mint's toil here has been an example to us all.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-09-2016 at 04:19 AM.

Cloth Headgear Forum:  Looking Forward in 2016Cloth Headgear Forum:  Looking Forward in 2016Cloth Headgear Forum:  Looking Forward in 2016Cloth Headgear Forum:  Looking Forward in 2016Cloth Headgear Forum:  Looking Forward in 2016Riddles in enigmas and all once on someone's head.

?

Stonemint
    Sometimes I think you are part beaver with all of the superb effort and work that you go to, to help make this forum great.

Thanks Chris, your efforts and knowledge always appreciated. The forum works well as it stands IMO, can't think of any other way to improve things at present.

I guess..... if it's not broken then don't fix it.

Happy new year to all btw.

cheers

Tony