Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

DAK Tropenhelm?

Article about: Hello! Would really appreciate some opinions on this DAK helmet, it seems honest to me but very cheap! How much do these roughly go for in this condition? Cant be sure but from one of the ph

Default DAK Tropenhelm?

Hello!

Would really appreciate some opinions on this DAK helmet, it seems honest to me but very cheap!

How much do these roughly go for in this condition?

Cant be sure but from one of the photos it appears both insignia are present.

Thankyou!

DAK Tropenhelm?DAK Tropenhelm?DAK Tropenhelm?DAK Tropenhelm?DAK Tropenhelm?DAK Tropenhelm?DAK Tropenhelm?DAK Tropenhelm?DAK Tropenhelm?DAK Tropenhelm?DAK Tropenhelm?DAK Tropenhelm?DAK Tropenhelm?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAK Tropenhelm?
    P
    Many

?

Default re: DAK Tropenhelm?

Seems in okay used condition maybe somewhere around 250 with the shields without maybe 175

Default re: DAK Tropenhelm?

Quote by gel65 View Post
    Seems in okay used condition maybe somewhere around 250 with the shields without maybe 175
    I certainly would not consider this well worn piece to be any more than half that value. Without the insignia, this will be a very hard piece to sell. These are not technically DAK as the sun helmets were issued and worn throughout the Mediteranean theatre.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Default Re: DAK Tropenhelm?

bob nailed that one.

Default Re: DAK Tropenhelm?

I notice in some of the pictures that it has the shields, including one of the interior pictures where you can see the pins. Poor condition example and it is hard to value as it depends if it has the shields or not, maybe £100-150 without the shields, twice that with them.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.