Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

DRK visor cap help is appreciated!!

Article about: i got this from Stewarts Militaria. i hope the pictures taken are good enough. it has a well used/worn sweatband, but otherwise in good shape. i cannot read who made this. have the insignia

Default DRK visor cap help is appreciated!!

i got this from Stewarts Militaria. i hope the pictures taken are good enough. it has a well used/worn sweatband, but otherwise in good shape. i cannot read who made this. have the insignia been replaced (not original to this cap)? the seller wrote that " the insignia, while original, is likely replaced at some point". is this what is called an EM (enlisted ranks) cap? i have a problem to understand the meaning/difference of NCO (Non-commissioned officers) and EM.
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRK visor cap  help is appreciated!!   DRK visor cap  help is appreciated!!  

DRK visor cap  help is appreciated!!   DRK visor cap  help is appreciated!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK visor cap  help is appreciated!!
    P
    Many

Stig--there is no difference between EM & NCO--they wore the same hat.
    Your cap was probably an M-35 (no wreath), to which the wreath was added when the 1938 regulations came out.
    Unfortunately, a lot of these DRK visors were issued from the DRK Kleiderkasse, so they are not marked.
    Nice pick-up...
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

hi. no wonder i could not find any difference between the caps worn by EM and NCO when they used the same cap! thanx for that info.!!!! learned something today also : )
    Stig