Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early political visor?

Article about: I see this visor is in the upcoming HH auction. The auction description notes it is for 'party formations'. This looks like a Form 2 to me, but with white piping would be used later on the K

?

Default Early political visor?

I see this visor is in the upcoming HH auction. The auction description notes it is for 'party formations'. This looks like a Form 2 to me, but with white piping would be used later on the Kreis level visors. The eagle button also doesn't fit the regulations. I didn't see anything like it Mr. Saris' Volume 3, or other reference. Does anyone have an opinion? Thank you for any responses.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early political visor?   Early political visor?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early political visor?
    P
    Many

I am not sure, either. I would think an early HJ Leader or NPEA visor.
    I assume no RZM tag?
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

The auction listing just contains the two photos, and the description does not mention a tag. I did find a photo with a similar eagle button on a Form 2 Reichsleitung visor. That visor is on the website showing the items stolen from Philippe Gallain. This one up for auction is a bit of mystery!

?

These are two different caps - the first has white piping on the crown only, the second - the interior of which is shown - has 3 rings of black piping, the chincords are different, too and so is the visor!

might it be a nsbo visor?

Erwesa, good eye!

I do not recall NSBO using button-insignia, and I thought their visors were of a darker shade.
    Don't have the books at hand--maybe someone else does?

?

Looks like NSBO to me too...

?

Sorry gents - I uploaded the wrong interior photograph. ErWeSa - thank you for spotting my error. This is the interior shot. Early political visor? The variety of the early political head gear is amazing.

Hat is original, she will just need a little work.
    One of the books has some NSBO headgear in it--will check tonight.

The Angolia/Littlejohn book mentions that NSBO visors were supposed to be piped in the standard NSDAP pipings. They do note that some NSbO visors were piped in white, but that "no regulation for white-piped visors has surfaced to date."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast