Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Early pre RZM SS EM visor from Bob Coleman collection

Article about: I would like to post photos of my new acquistion from the Bob Coleman collection. I am very happy to say that Bob was gracious enought to part with one of his early Pre RZM SS EM visors I ha

Default Re: Early pre RZM SS EM visor from Bob Coleman collection

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I did not know that "ersatz" was mentioned in the RZM specifications, thank you sir. Another little golden nugget of information along with the fact that you are still very attractive!
    See pp. 114-118 of this document in which Schafsleder and ersatz material is described.Early pre RZM SS EM visor from Bob Coleman collection
    Most caps listed therein could have either a leather or composition sweat band, the latter had to have the mark "RZ" which is not specified as to meaning. The NSKK cap seemed only to be allowed in the 1936 specifications with a leather sweat band. And this document is from 1936, as the 4 Year Plan got going and the next wave of pre-war efficiencies and replacement of textiles with chemical magic got under way....

What was specified in 1943 is something else yet again, and unknown to me....

SS caps are not described in this document, in fact. SS material is very sparse here, and appears only as textiles, either wool or cotton...
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-15-2011 at 07:00 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early pre RZM SS EM visor from Bob Coleman collection
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    There is no "ersatz" for youth and good looks in the 21st century and now amount of forehead free pressure will correct it, especially in the post-pre RZM era
    I have the good fortune to have my old man's genes, he got better looking with age. He looks like George Clooney but in a more natural way!

Could you please stop posting the photo of the young lady in the red boots, they are surely not RZM approved!

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I have the good fortune to have my old man's genes, he got better looking with age. He looks like George Clooney but in a more natural way!

Could you please stop posting the photo of the young lady in the red boots, they are surely not RZM approved!
    Lucky you. I like the woman in Cologne, and when I studied there I met some nice women, too. But the one I liked lived in Aachen and I lived in Godesberg, and my car was home in another continent, so I never visit her. You should go to Cologne now for Karneval. Such women as these are very friendly, if they take a shine to you. Avoid the capsized barge with HCL at Sankt Goarhausen, though.

Servus, FB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2