Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Einsatzstab Reichsminister Rosenberg officer visor hat.

Article about: I own this visor and have only ever seen one other on a dealer sight. Here is the description form that site. This extremely rare hat features an eagle distinctive to this unit. This hat and

Default Einsatzstab Reichsleiter Rosenberg

I own this visor and have only ever seen one other on a dealer sight. Here is the description form that site.

This extremely rare hat features an eagle distinctive to this unit. This hat and eagle are described in John Angolia's book, IN THE SERVICE OF THE REICH DIPLOMATIC & GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS/RED CROSS , published by R. James Bender Publishing, copyright 1995, page 209. This hat is characterized by its green felt capband, brown upper body with aluminum crown and capband piping. The bullion wreathed kokarde is of the type found on RMBO visors. The hat has no exterior mothing or stains and is in excellent condition. The interior features an August Schellenberg sweat diamond. This hat has a high quality and complete leather sweat band. An exceptionally rare article of Third Reich headgear. This hat is a "must" for collectors of rare Third Reich headgear.Einsatzstab Reichsminister Rosenberg officer visor hat.Einsatzstab Reichsminister Rosenberg officer visor hat.Einsatzstab Reichsminister Rosenberg officer visor hat.Einsatzstab Reichsminister Rosenberg officer visor hat.Einsatzstab Reichsminister Rosenberg officer visor hat.
    Last edited by maxspeed; 11-19-2014 at 06:26 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Einsatzstab Reichsminister Rosenberg officer visor hat.
    P
    Many

Max, nice hat--thanks for sharing it, and welcome to the forum.

There has been some research on these, and it has been determined that they were actually for postal officials in the RMBO--see this thread beginning with post #5:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/guide...schutz-323853/
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thanks Stone. The last pic in Post #5 looks like my pic, I can see my logbook in the background as well as my handwriting "95rx teb". But I don't recognize the other pics as mine. How does this change value?

Yes, postal services at the occupied eastern countries.
    See close-ups from a cap in wear (the photos have an
    embargo for my new planned book, so they are cropped):

Einsatzstab Reichsminister Rosenberg officer visor hat. Einsatzstab Reichsminister Rosenberg officer visor hat.

By the way: the title for the thread is wrong:
    Einsatzstab Reichsminister Rosenberg is NOT correct.
    The titel for the organization was:
    Einsatzstab Reichsleiter Rosenberg (see organizational scedule):

Einsatzstab Reichsminister Rosenberg officer visor hat.