Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

english pith helmet TR insignia

Article about: This English pith helmet i have has the Heer metal insignia attached. I acquired the helmet some yrs ago at an old peoples jumble sale held at their nursing home,the pith helmet is by Walker

MAP
    ?

Quote by canti44 View Post
    Hi Michael,

yes I noticed that thread started tonight by Jerry and I think it's a great idea. Thanks for posting your fantastic collection. The pith I am waiting to arrive is modest in comparison and very grubby but nonetheless has a history of its own. I will post pictures of it as soon as it arrives. I have always had a soft spot for pith helmets and this will be my cheap and cheerful first.

Cheers mate,

Ian.
    I like grubby. Add's a history/story to it.

Picked three of these up in the last 6 months or so. Had the German one for a few years now. Appears un-issued. My favorite is the Italian one with the plume.

I think I overpaid for the Woolsey. $75 or $100 or so but I had some extra cash burning a hole in my pocket...

Can't wait to see yours.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement english pith helmet TR insignia
    P
    Many

Quote by canti44 View Post
    Hi Michael,

yes I noticed that thread started tonight by Jerry and I think it's a great idea. Thanks for posting your fantastic collection. The pith I am waiting to arrive is modest in comparison and very grubby but nonetheless has a history of its own. I will post pictures of it as soon as it arrives. I have always had a soft spot for pith helmets and this will be my cheap and cheerful first.

Cheers mate,

Ian.
    I have to admit that I started the thread partly because of this thread, though it was long over due IMO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Anon View Post
    I have to admit that I started the thread partly because of this thread, though it was long over due IMO.
    Figured that. But agree. Could be a nice reference thread.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3