Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Erel Panzer Visor

Article about: My one and only third reich visor. Wondered if you lads might share your thoughts on this slightly salty Erel Panzer Visor acquisition. This one is way out of my main area of interest. There

?

Default Erel Panzer Visor

My one and only third reich visor. Wondered if you lads might share your thoughts on this slightly salty Erel Panzer Visor acquisition. This one is way out of my main area of interest. There is some discolouration on the top and evidently a hungry moth went after the pink waffenfarbe piping. Sweat protector is missing .
    Sorry about the inconsistent colour in the photos, a gray background makes the cap look greener and a green background makes it look grayer....go figure. It looks green in hand.
    Cheers, KD

Erel Panzer VisorErel Panzer VisorErel Panzer VisorErel Panzer VisorErel Panzer VisorErel Panzer VisorErel Panzer VisorErel Panzer VisorErel Panzer Visor

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Erel Panzer Visor
    P
    Many

It has character and its own poetry. Why must a thing be in an unused state to be desirable?

This was used in real life, and holds appeal to many. It was not preserved as well as possible and so forth.

My caps are nearly unused of this type, but I accept as an old collector things in a variety of states of history.

Birkie, congrats on your first visor acquisition--nothing wrong with an Erel, and a Panzer to boot.
    You are way ahead of where I started!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

a good start like it.

Erel Panzer VisorHere is one of mine, it is a Holters, ex the Richard P. collection. I like Pz officer caps, and have a few of them.

Erel Panzer VisorHere is a Hertlein/Fuerth one

Erel Panzer VisorThis is Dt. Wertarbeit/ARGO Qualitaetsmarke

Erel Panzer VisorI have a later war Lubstein one, which is buried in my heap.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-05-2016 at 12:59 AM.

Erel Panzer VisorErel Panzer VisorErel Panzer VisorErel Panzer VisorErel Panzer VisorErel Panzer VisorErel Panzer VisorErel Panzer VisorErel Panzer VisorErel Panzer VisorHappy hats. Once you get one, then it and you both will want another.

?

how would one define a late war versus an early or mid war visor,? Ersatz material? did Erel change the lining or sweatband in later years? Always looking to learn more........cheers!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast