Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

feuerloschpolizei schirmmutze made by ''elegant''

Article about: I have this one in my collection for a while now. The logo is fairly 'elegant'.. That is pretty much the only thing I'm sure about. Any information on this maker would be great! + just to be

Default feuerloschpolizei schirmmutze made by ''elegant''

I have this one in my collection for a while now. The logo is fairly 'elegant'.. That is pretty much the only thing I'm sure about. Any information on this maker would be great! + just to be 100% sure, this cap is period?

thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture feuerloschpolizei schirmmutze made by ''elegant''   feuerloschpolizei schirmmutze made by ''elegant''  

feuerloschpolizei schirmmutze made by ''elegant''   feuerloschpolizei schirmmutze made by ''elegant''  

feuerloschpolizei schirmmutze made by ''elegant''   feuerloschpolizei schirmmutze made by ''elegant''  

feuerloschpolizei schirmmutze made by ''elegant''  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement feuerloschpolizei schirmmutze made by ''elegant''
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Reading this from my phone but looks perfectly fine to me. The liner is an oil cloth type material vs plastic? Right?

Will leave the badge authentication to others.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Only way to tell is if there are imprints from post-war insignia in the velvet and extra holes in the pasteboard.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

but then again, it could be reissued.. is there really no way to tell apart from looking for holes? :/

MAP
    ?

Check out my old thread of a post war visor....

Polizei schirmmutze - Pekuro??

and a good one...(but not mint)

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...gstadt-520094/

That said, Bob has more knowledge than I...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)