Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Gebirgsjager Bergmütze

Article about: i there, some may rememebr my earlier post, regarding a Gebirgsjager Bergmütze. The thoughts of the forum were that I had purchased a fake. Some of the reaosn suggested was, too new, lack of

Default Gebirgsjager Bergmütze

i there, some may rememebr my earlier post, regarding a Gebirgsjager Bergmütze. The thoughts of the forum were that I had purchased a fake. Some of the reaosn suggested was, too new, lack of airvents, material used. However the tunic and the trousers I purchased from the same seller were all agreed on in this forum to be good.

However I have asked the seller to refudn the money on the Bergmütze and now looking to make purchase on this one, so again I asked for your opinions. Note that this example also lacks the air vent and the material seems to similiar to the Feldbluse.
    Gebirgsjager BergmützeGebirgsjager BergmützeGebirgsjager BergmützeGebirgsjager BergmützeGebirgsjager Bergmütze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gebirgsjager Bergmütze
    P
    Many

I have left photos of originals on the other post to compare

Quote by wizardman View Post
    I have left photos of originals on the other post to compare
    Thanks, for the images, I posted a new thread as I saw your images (thanks very much) but I wanted an opinion on this particular cap.

Yeah mate im not a fan of this one..all the stuff ive researched has been out of Munich or Austria...The eagle does not look in proportion, looks squashed to me, im sure others can give you better information