Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

German Cap Makers List

Article about: I have been searching for this link, whether the content is all accurate or not, I can´t really say, but if it turns out to be bs, then a mod can delete the thread. Please feel free to add m

Default German Cap Makers List

I have been searching for this link, whether the content is all accurate or not, I can´t really say, but if it turns out to be bs, then a mod can delete the thread. Please feel free to add more makers to this thread.

Uniforms and Traditions » WW2 German Cap makers
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 01-16-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Cap Makers List
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Cap Makers List

J.Robrecht (Hoflieferant?) Kiel

Is all I could find on J. Robrecht, Kiel and is on the sweatband of a Kriegsmarine Korvettenkapitän Schimmutze.

Is not maker, but retailer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Cap Makers List  
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 01-16-2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Added something.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Hi Chrissy, most likely they were just a retailer and not an actual maker. They would order caps and just have their name put in them.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I see. Another thing has been learned

But on other websites I have seen the above mentioned as being the maker. Now I´m confused.

EDIT: Now found a wesbite saying this is the retailer/dealer.
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 01-16-2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Found more info.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]