Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German dak pith helmet real or fake

Article about: Been offered this in trade and need to know your guys opinion if its the real deal or repro, below are the pics of it and if you need more I can get them, guy told me it was a vet bring back

Being a signed photo collector myself, I would say keep the helmet it is a brilliant historical item. With most of those guys now gone it will never be replicated.
    Much better than a second model pith and it will always be a conversation item.
    Morris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German dak pith helmet real or fake
    P
    Many

Trust me I am not in a big hurry to get rid of this,its my prized lid I only had the three main autos verified from PSA doing a quick look and came back legit on all three so the others should be good also, I was just getting a idea on what would be offered for it and km and map I think everyone who signed it is no longer with us now I looked at the remaining members of the 506th and didn't see anyone name on this helmet

MAP
    ?

Quote by chevyfan2k9 View Post
    Trust me I am not in a big hurry to get rid of this,its my prized lid I only had the three main autos verified from PSA doing a quick look and came back legit on all three so the others should be good also, I was just getting a idea on what would be offered for it and km and map I think everyone who signed it is no longer with us now I looked at the remaining members of the 506th and didn't see anyone name on this helmet
    I have a much nicer 2nd model Pith...I'll trade it for the M1 LoL...I'll even throw in a USMC pith and a random tinnie for good measure...

Just kidding of course.

Put this helmet in a nice dry dark place and keep it there so you are not temped to sell it...it can not be replaced.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice pith but these aren't exactly rare either so my vote is to keep the helm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2