Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

German Forestry/Hunting Authentication/identification #2.

Article about: Second purchase of the night. This one looks very clean and pretty much new, gives me a little concern. Would love to hear if its authenticate? Keeping my fingers crossed, first forestry/hun

Default German Forestry/Hunting Authentication/identification #2.

Second purchase of the night. This one looks very clean and pretty much new, gives me a little concern. Would love to hear if its authenticate? Keeping my fingers crossed, first forestry/hunting hat purchases.German Forestry/Hunting Authentication/identification #2.German Forestry/Hunting Authentication/identification #2.German Forestry/Hunting Authentication/identification #2.German Forestry/Hunting Authentication/identification #2.German Forestry/Hunting Authentication/identification #2.German Forestry/Hunting Authentication/identification #2.German Forestry/Hunting Authentication/identification #2.German Forestry/Hunting Authentication/identification #2.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Forestry/Hunting Authentication/identification #2.
    P
    Many

No way to verify that this is TR.
    These kind of hats were used from the 1920s up through the 1970s.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Appreciate the info! bummer, is that mainly the case for all of these kinds of hunting/forestry hats?

There are points which help to identify a forestry hat made pre approx 1949.
    Your hat is original TR period.

Stonemint is right in his state ment that those hats were worn for a very long time.
    These hats (in this colour shade) were worn from 1929 - 2004 in german forestry service, but as with visor caps, manufacturing changed over the years. And this is how to tell the approx period.

Best Wishes
    Stef