Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

German visor dealers

Article about: I all Just asking for some good dealers in German headgear (helmet-Visor). Im looking for more dealers in the US rather than in Europe but any suggestions would be great. Morris

Default German visor dealers

I all

Just asking for some good dealers in German headgear (helmet-Visor). Im looking for more dealers in the US rather than in Europe but any suggestions would be great.
    Morris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German visor dealers
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: German visor dealers

German militaria - iron cross, waffen ss, luftwaffe, paratrooper – Military Antiques Stockholm

US dealers are IMO much expensiver then European ones...!!!

K.

Hi

Good suggestions offered above.

In the US the ruptured duck, collectors guild, et al all offer plenty of scope to spend your dollars.

The market place on this forum also offers opportunity to buy safely and relatively cheaper visors. What are you looking for ?

cheers

tony

?

There are, of course, a number of U.S. militaria dealers that offer a good selection of headgear for sale, both visor caps and helmets. Most of them, IMHO , are not offering any bargains, and a few price their items ludicrously high, but I will let you make a value judgment regarding prices. I would suggest the following as a good starting point:

The Ruptured Duck
    Relic Hunter Militaria
    Jessen's Relics
    Stewart's Military Antiques
    The Collector's Guild
    Grenadier Military Antiques
    Virtual Grenadier

There are some additional large dealers not listed because, again, IMHO their prices are far too high and/or they have some questionable items.

BobS

Those are good suggestions. Your best bet is the e-stands on the various militaria forums for selection, price and originality.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

I would recommend Virtual Grenadier. Mike Davis is top notch and I don't think I have ever seen a questionable item of headgear on his site.
    By the way, I have quite a few duplicate Heer visors, M43's and Bergmutzen available, so if you're looking for anything in particular let me know.