Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Gift, Mother paid $25

Article about: My Mother was shopping at an antique mall the other day, found this for twenty-five dollars and bought it for me. It was the only militaria item in the store. I am not a collector of most cl

Default Gift, Mother paid $25

My Mother was shopping at an antique mall the other day, found this for twenty-five dollars and bought it for me. It was the only militaria item in the store. I am not a collector of most cloth headgear nor Luftwaffe items, but must admit it displays well with my few other items in this genre. It matches in my opinion to the few examples I've seen and has what looks to be hand sewn insignia: most examples I've seen have this exact stitching. Sorry for the low quality photograph, it's just a quick shot to show you all. Thanks for looking,
    C.
    Gift, Mother paid

Gift, Mother paid
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 06-27-2013 at 09:44 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gift, Mother paid
    P
    Many

Default Re: Gift, Mother paid $25

What a great Mum you have!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

If possible try and take clear photos of each item in order to testify the authenticity! I'm not saying they aren't genuine but that antique shop owner must be nuts to sell all these stuff for $25 !

Thank you Ade, she is Jewish and respects my passion; she truly understands. When she found it, she had a friend with her, also Jewish, but she was sadly not as understanding. I completely respect that however. My mother talked her down from $50(hidden joke their lol).

It was just the cap and I'm sure of the authenticity of all the other items, thanks though.

* if anyone want to see any of the other items close up, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks again for viewing.

Gift, Mother paid Gift, Mother paid Gift, Mother paid Gift, Mother paid Gift, Mother paid Gift, Mother paid Gift, Mother paid Gift, Mother paid Gift, Mother paid Gift, Mother paid

Funny enough however, I spent no more than $150 for all these items. I don't go looking for Luftwaffe items, so it must be a bargain for me to pick them up. The dagger was a gift as well from a vet friend who bought it back. He's since passed away.
    Sincere apologizes, these are all iPhone photos as I was not, am not, looking for an authentication.

?

Great gift! And the other items there aren't shabby either
    Good price for the lot, too! Also, I COMPLETELY understand the poor image quality of the IPhone / iPad. I'm on one now as if you haven't noticed from my last images posted on the forum lately! When I die and see Steve Jobs in heaven I'm gonna punch him in the kisser, you see.
    Dean

-EDIT-

I just realized why the sweat shop workers at the apple factory try commit suicide by jumping off the building....they all own iPads/iPhones!

Great collection !
    Well done!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Note the hanger on the dagger, it is not Luftwaffe. Not at all an uncommon occurrence later on in the war one would believe as I suspect they would use whatever was at there disposal. The dagger was untouched since the war and the vet assured me when he found it, the hanger was already there. Thanks once again for the kind replies.

Shalom!

Such an amazing find! Good for her!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast