Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Gift, Mother paid $25

Article about: My Mother was shopping at an antique mall the other day, found this for twenty-five dollars and bought it for me. It was the only militaria item in the store. I am not a collector of most cl

Default Re: Gift, Mother paid $25

Thank you dear friend, Shalom.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gift, Mother paid
    P
    Many

Oh now i got it! Anyway $25 for that lovely cap is a dream price! If i was you i would have bought my mother some nice looking flowers for giving me this lovely gift!

Take good care of your parents now that you can because time flies really fast!

All the best mate!

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Oh now i got it! Anyway $25 for that lovely cap is a dream price! If i was you i would have bought my mother some nice looking flowers for giving me this lovely gift!

Take good care of your parents now that you can because time flies really fast!

All the best mate!
    This accrued a week ago late at night to my Mother. It is a dog bite. I rush over, took her to the hospital and stayed up with her all night. This was followed up by work, I didn't get any sleep. I'd do anything for either of my parents, they have both been good to me, no matter how many guilt-trips they may throw upon me: my father wants me to follow in his footsteps in regards to business and Jewish Mothers are known for there guilt trips lol. Sorry to stray of topic.
    Gift, Mother paid
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 06-27-2013 at 10:42 AM.

Sorry to hear about your mother's injury but i'm sure she felt much better when she was near you!
    I wish you all the best for her and have a fast recovery!

Great find for a great price. I surely never find any genuine items at antique stores for $25.

The buckle is original, made by Hermann Aurich
    Ben

Thank you all.

?

When i was younger there was indeed such finds around. BUT- There is a big BUT here- This was the time before the bloddy internet ruined all the fun for me. I used to take the Telephone catalog, and look up all the antique stores, and called as many as i could. It was incredible all the treasures i could find for just a couple of dollars, or euros or what currency you prefer.

Handguns and medals etc etc everything for almost free. At least i experienced these times.

There is a antique store here in Texas on every corner. In most you are able to find TR militaria. The only problem is the majority of the time the items are priced way over their current market value.
    Considering my Mother knows nothing about Third Reich artifacts, she did quite well for her first purchase.

hope she gets well quickly,you can't bet a yiddisher mother.regards to her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast