Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Gift, Mother paid $25

Article about: My Mother was shopping at an antique mall the other day, found this for twenty-five dollars and bought it for me. It was the only militaria item in the store. I am not a collector of most cl

Default Re: Gift, Mother paid $25

Thanks Harry, most everyone on my Mothers side of the family can speak Yiddish. I, regretfully, can not and it is people like me that are the cause for Yiddish becoming a dying language. Their just seems to be no use or interests for it anymore. I hope to one day be able to speak it, but I'm currently tied up studying the German language: German is much easier to learn, probably why I picked it first lol.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 06-27-2013 at 11:12 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gift, Mother paid
    P
    Many

?

Ma Shlomcha
    Your mom did very well.
    I am sorry she recieved such a terrible wound. I would kill that damned dog. But I am a redneck.

Bravo !

I'm Not a redneck and I'm Still with Steve...for a bite like That, that dog would have had it's head caved in....

(She Did, however, find a Hell of a nice Cap for 25 bucks! At least she was lucky in That aspect!)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

It was a pug!!! My mother skin is as thin as paper due to her having lupus. She also has a kidney transplant. Anyways , I don't believe the pug did it on purpose, he is very old.

never thought i'd have a problem eating while i peruse the ol' forum until today.

- - Updated - -

at any rate, speedy recovery to your mother!

and that's quite the deal she got for you.

Wow...should hire that Pug out to the local junkyard to guard it...to Hell with getting a Pit Bull...
    Was this pug her Pet? What would have made it go Gonzo like That, for Pete's sake?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    never thought i'd have a problem eating while i peruse the ol' forum until today.

- - Updated - -

at any rate, speedy recovery to your mother!

and that's quite the deal she got for you.
    Haha, apologizes, I debated posting it.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Wow...should hire that Pug out to the local junkyard to guard it...to Hell with getting a Pit Bull...
    Was this pug her Pet? What would have made it go Gonzo like That, for Pete's sake?
    Yes it is her pet. His name was Moe, I've since changed it to vampire dog. The doctor said skin was missing, but we found none at her house: he most of ate it. He's really is the nicest dog ever though, it was an accident.
    Gift, Mother paid
    If he was to bite you or me it probably wouldn't do much. This was caused by my Mothers poor skin, it's truly paper thin.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3