Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Goering white cap fake ca. 1973

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold Thank you. My pictures are put here for the expressed purpose that young people imbibe them for their betterment. Everyone should go to Vienna to improve their German,

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you. My pictures are put here for the expressed purpose that young people imbibe them for their betterment. Everyone should go to Vienna to improve their German, and to learn art, music, and culture.
    I would love to go to Wien, but since I have family in Berlin I am somewhat magnetized to that area. As such I speak German in a Berliner accent, apparently.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Goering white cap fake ca. 1973
    P
    Many

Goering white cap fake ca. 1973Goering white cap fake ca. 1973Berlin is second in my affection to Wien, and really I love them both, but I started in Wien first. The girl who used to cut my hair in Prenzlauer Berg (a fetching young woman...) spoke real Berlin dialect, which I had not found in a young woman. I have lots of friends in Berlin, and I miss it very much.

Examples found here....

Heinrich George - Berlin-Alexanderplatz (1931) - YouTube

Where did you grow up?

Attachment 548587Attachment 548588Attachment 548582Attachment 548583Attachment 548584Attachment 548585Attachment 548586 He also had an SA dagger which he claimed was that of Hess, and when I told him that Hess was in the SS and not the SA, the man then brandished the dagger at me in a rage borne, no doubt, of madness as a result of lead poisoning.
    as was this dagger belonging to Rohm....being of the same window sill snack chips.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Goering white cap fake ca. 1973  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Goering white cap fake ca. 1973Goering white cap fake ca. 1973Goering white cap fake ca. 1973Goering white cap fake ca. 1973Goering white cap fake ca. 1973Goering white cap fake ca. 1973Goering white cap fake ca. 1973Goering white cap fake ca. 1973Goering white cap fake ca. 1973Goering white cap fake ca. 1973Goering white cap fake ca. 1973Goering white cap fake ca. 1973
    Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Where did you grow up?
    The question should be: "why haven't you grown up?"
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-04-2013 at 08:39 PM.

Goering white cap fake ca. 1973Goering white cap fake ca. 1973Berlin is second in my affection to Wien, and really I love them both, but I started in Wien first. The girl who used to cut my hair in Prenzlauer Berg (a fetching young woman...) spoke real Berlin dialect, which I had not found in a young woman. I have lots of friends in Berlin, and I miss it very much.

Examples found here....

Heinrich George - Berlin-Alexanderplatz (1931) - YouTube
    This looks like an excellent glimpse into pre-war Berlin. I will watch this in its entirety when I have the time.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    as was this dagger belonging to Rohm....being of the same window sill snack chips.
    Thank you, friend, that may, indeed, be the selfsame dagger wagged under my nose two decades ago in the big venue.

- - Updated - -

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    This looks like an excellent glimpse into pre-war Berlin. I will watch this in its entirety when I have the time.
    Do so. It is a great movie and Heinrich George was a great actor, whom I admire.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2