Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

A great find today!

Article about: The cap is sold now, Klaus is a excellent dealer, if problem a refund or other is always possible Sebastian.

?

Default Re: A great find today!

Looks like they were never worn. Is there evidence of a trapezoid emblem having been on the M43?

Any information about where you found them Klaus?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A great find today!
    P
    Many

The M43 does not look worn to me too however you can see where the trapezoid emblem was. The set belonged to SS-Untersturmführer Robert P. serving with 10/SS. Art.Ers.Regt.755 and SS-Werfer A.u.E.Abt. Eggenburg. It originally came straight from the family. We have a few copies of his documents.

?

Interestingly, period photos of SS M43 caps with trapezoid insignia are hard to find. One of the photos I've seen are of members of the SS-Pz.Reg.10 in Arnhem during Market Garden.

Ben the trap is far away since a long time...maybe after the war by the family or other...the nazi symbol in Germany after the war was the devil, and it's realy normal..

How many ss cap are alive today ? 80% survival caps are like these 3 caps, and 20% untouched in USA, or Russia or other country....

Realy rare both... the shirmmutze is the best of course...

Those caps where on hold for a friend of mine, but the person sold it to someone else.
    Orig. sales price as the first person got it 2500 Euro. Then 2 other dealer exchanges.
    So Klausi is the 4th owner in only a couple of weeks. Price maybe also 4x higher I assume.

A mans word doesn't count much today as money rules the brain first.
    Hopefully no one gets any day a brain disease caused from money hunger even when the pockets are already full loaded.

Donnerwetter. Do have them buy my collection, won't you?

FB, call it better a purchase of today ;-) Rather then a hunting find from scratch.

A great find today!A great find today!I'll make them a deal.

Hello Robert, are you jealous ? this owners story is not realy interesting... Klaus is a seller, and business is business...

A great find today!A great find today!A great find today!A great find today!A great find today!A great find today!A great find today!A great find today!Robert H has some unique insights into the dynamics of especially the German market that have merit for many of us.
    I, for one, am grateful for his insights, even when they are perhaps couched in a more direct manner than some readers might like.
    While no one here begrudges dealers making a living, I think some of us have our reservations about being exploited by the mechanisms of the internet in some obscure fashion.
    As I say, I have more than enough real SS material, someone of these high rollers can make me a deal.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast