Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

A great find today!

Article about: The cap is sold now, Klaus is a excellent dealer, if problem a refund or other is always possible Sebastian.

Default Re: A great find today!

"this owners story is not realy interesting..."
    I think you'll find that serious collectors find each and every aspect of the collecting story to be interesting.
    d'Alquen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A great find today!
    P
    Many

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    Hello Robert, are you jealous ?
    I have yet to meet a collector of these things that does not exhibit such trait . . . some stronger than others - but always present!

I ask - could anyone hold candle in disagreement with such notion? I think not . . .

Nice stuff . . . Good Hunting . . . and best to all, including Klaus for going to the top. A serious collector would hold envy - for both the catch, and the ability to do so.

?

Business is business, but the Human is Human.
    I respect the men who keep the word. The problem if the seller can't keep his word
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

This concerns me. My drapes hang better than this:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A great find today!  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

the lining stitching is strange yep... the lining size also to me...

I would like to see under the lining please

?

So the question is do we continue to explore this hat and help this person authenticate it?

FB has written many times that we are authenticating items for everyone out of some obscure duty to the forum.

The more I think about it, the more I think we should be selective in our expertise.
    Why? because we are dishing out our expert authentications on a regular basis to all and anyone but they don't ever give anything back. They just take it, don't say thanks and then make a profit out of our advise.

Something has to change here because I'm personally fed up with just giving up my hard earned knowledge for zero return.

The Expert advice given here is exceptional, the free cost of it is what draws new people in. If you were to ever charge for advice or authentication, it may go south and result in poulartiy decline.
    Morris

I don't collect the items that you can expertly authenticate Ben, but that does not stop me from expressing my appreciation for the forum ethos as a whole and to those who can ( and do) comment on the validity of my postings. The altruistic nature of the forum is ( as Morris said ) a major drawcard for me and I will continue to appreciate that aspect.

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Interesting points guys and I appreciate what you are saying.

But you have to realize that the moment that anyone here thinks that they are just dishing out their own hard earned knowledge for no return is the moment that they will resign and you won't have a forum at all.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Interesting points guys and I appreciate what you are saying.

But you have to realize that the moment that anyone here thinks that they are just dishing out their own hard earned knowledge for no return is the moment that they will resign and you won't have a forum at all.
    I fully understand that aspect too, so I suppose responders will have to be more gracious in an obvious way I guess? ....... a pity that the written word conveys so little in the way of emotions at times ( despite those pesky little emoticons )

A few more please's and thankyou's would certainly not hurt.....
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast