Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Grey cap of somewhat earlier make

Article about: Here is another example that quadrupled in price from 2003 until 2008. This latter aspect is not my thing, but it is a real grey SS cap. It was in the same collection as the cap I just poste

Default Grey SS cap of somewhat earlier make

Here is another example that quadrupled in price from 2003 until 2008. This latter aspect is not my thing, but it is a real grey SS cap. It was in the same collection as the cap I just posted and made its way to the UK where it was recently sold at a high price. Happy collecting. I have no idea what any of this means, other than I wish to share images of real material. This cap in its original appearance (2002 or so...) excited doubt and envy at the time because of its insignia and maker... i.e. the hobby horse that these caps should be unmarked. At the time, the thing was fought over by two collectors; then doubted publically; then the one collector sold it to another collector on the west coast; then it went to the UK; now it has sold for a fortune, and to general acclaim. Such are the ebb and flow of fate in this pursuit of ours.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grey cap of somewhat earlier make  
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-20-2008 at 06:49 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grey cap of somewhat earlier make
    P
    Many