MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

grey SS officer's cap, before and after

Article about: before, as found, by chance.

Default grey SS officer's cap, before and after

before, as found, by chance. grey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and after

- - ------- - -

grey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and afterlater as in now.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement grey SS officer's cap, before and after
    P
    Many

grey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and afterflotsam of the unhappy past

One to many in the collection,
    That is some collection you have there and i guess only part of it, how long have you collected for and did you ever get bit during your learning years, like most of all of our members i sit here with my jaw agape looking at these wonderful pieces of history.

I have collected since about 1961-3, and, I interpret "get bit" to mean did I buy a fake?

If so, then the answer is, of course, yes.

These are part of my collection.

Happy hats to you all.

It really is a sight to behold, it must be one of the largest collections around, and the dedication you have put into it for around 53-54 years is credit to you well done and thank you for sharing.

Quote by greatwhite View Post
    It really is a sight to behold, it must be one of the largest collections around, and the dedication you have put into it for around 53-54 years is credit to you well done and thank you for sharing.
    Why, thank you. I have no idea how my collection compares to others, in fact. I hardly think it extraordinary.

My dedication to collecting has been single minded, in fact.

Imagine what productive things I could have done with those fifty and more years....!?

Happy hats to you all.

grey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and aftergrey SS officer's cap, before and after
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I have collected since about 1961-3, and, I interpret "get bit" to mean did I buy a fake?

If so, then the answer is, of course, yes.

These are part of my collection.

Happy hats to you all.
    I first felt and sniffed a piece of Nazi regalia in 1961 and only secured such things for myself as a gift in 1963.. Maybe it was 1962.
    That was the beginning. It is true for most of us, of course.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture grey SS officer's cap, before and after   grey SS officer's cap, before and after  

Attached Images Attached Images grey SS officer's cap, before and after 
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-06-2015 at 04:19 AM.

?

Good evening F.-B.!
    Dear Sir,

this last picture from above is very intriguing: is this a woman trying to hide a bicycle tube bought at the black market? There seem to be a pair of "Wulstreifen" (clincher tires - if leo.dict is correct) in the suitcase - something wich is hard to get nowadays (I own some bicyles with clincher rims from the 1930ies).

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    Good evening F.-B.!
    Dear Sir,

this last picture from above is very intriguing: is this a woman trying to hide a bicycle tube bought at the black market? There seem to be a pair of "Wulstreifen" (clincher tires - if leo.dict is correct) in the suitcase - something wich is hard to get nowadays (I own some bicyles with clincher rims from the 1930ies).
    Thanks. I found the picture with the Bundesarchiv. I know nothing about bicycles, other than I once rode them often, but now less so.

Gruess an die Heimat!

Wie im weissen Roessel!

If I could only have one of these great caps in my collection, thanks once again for sharing both your collection and most importantly your knowledge and experience, Regards, Juan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast