Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Headgear Collection on a website

Article about: Hello fellow collectors , I have made my own website regarding Third Reich civil & political headgear. It's a just a simple reference website for new collectors and enthusiasts and a way

The regalia of the anonymous person in the second world war, devoid of the tinsel and hoopla, is just as compelling to me as many things that cause hyperventilation and throaty gasps here.
    Also, life in the III. Reich and in wartime in Germany, itself, are very important fields of historical inquiry to which our Dutch colleague has done a service with his
    careful, thoughtful, and tasteful site.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Headgear Collection on a website
    P
    Many

?

I believe FB said it as well as it can be said.

Nice website well presented. timothy

Nice

Hans

?

Superb web site well thought out with excellent representation of this era. Kudos to you!

The site seems link seems to be broken..

Do you still own this site?

Herr DRK has not been posting, or have I missed him?

mrphe2020
    ?

Các bạn ơi cho mình hỏi sao site tin tuc showbiz này seo mãi k lên là sao? giúp mình với

mrphe2020: this is not a language for this forum. Please translate in proper english.

My friend DRK is busy these days with his regular airforce-job (and study) and intended to re-construct his website.
    Until now he did not have the time for that, I am sure. When he has more time, it surely will come!

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    mrphe2020: this is not a language for this forum. Please translate in proper english.

My friend DRK is busy these days with his regular airforce-job and intended to re-construct his website.
    Until now he did not have the time for that, I am sure. When he has more time, it surely will come!
    Thanks, dear colleague, and give him our best. Military duty is something many of us here well understand.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast