Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Heer Artillery Officer Schirmmütze

Article about: Please, I need some opinions about this Artillery Officer Visor Cap, and a notion about it's value: Regards, Ricardo

Default re: Heer Artillery Officer Schirmmütze

Quote by R.R View Post
    Hi Friedrich,

I have saved in my computer some nice SS caps pictures, you have posted here some times ago. Allways a good references for me.

Regards,

Ricardo
    Thanks. My pictures are the property of the world, and that's the point, really.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Artillery Officer Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

Heer Artillery Officer SchirmmützeHeer Artillery Officer SchirmmützeHeer Artillery Officer Schirmmütze
    Quote by spandau View Post
    FB,

Your pictures on the forum add value to many a collector and enthusiast instead !

Danke
    Thanks for the kind words, but I deeply believe in books, as I collected them long before I wrote them, and respect all those who have the discipline and energy to do so.
    I am not sure what I really think of the on line thing. It is akin to passing notes in class, but Google seems to enshrine our work here, but for how long?
    In any case, I won't be around to see what endures of this on line circus, but I enjoy books and celebrate authorship. I am of a dying breed and I am very content with that.

I agree, I'm a book man myself.

Personally I find the sound of a turning page far more satisfying than the click of a mouse..............they can compliment each other nicely in the quest for knowledge but I still enjoy sitting down in my old chair, with a cup of tea and picking up a book............blimey do i sound old !

What happened to the dinosaurs again ?

cheers

Book Tony

Heer Artillery Officer SchirmmützeHeer Artillery Officer SchirmmützeHeer Artillery Officer SchirmmützeHeer Artillery Officer Schirmmütze
    I agree, I'm a book man myself.

Personally I find the sound of a turning page far more satisfying than the click of a mouse..............they can compliment each other nicely in the quest for knowledge but I still enjoy sitting down in my old chair, with a cup of tea and picking up a book............blimey do i sound old !

What happened to the dinosaurs again ?

cheers

Book Tony
    You can also use candles to read, when the power goes out and there is no internet to be had.

I am of an age where I cannot change anymore, or surely not for the better.

My students have trouble with me in class and their kindles and such when I make them move around from the preface to the footnotes and the bibliography.

On the other hand, learning has changed beyond my comprehension and I cannot resist the further rationalization and perfection of same via this means.

We would all get much more done sitting at a table with the evidence versus this laborious to and fro with the pictures and varying levels of comprehension of English, and the acceleration of ego and affect that also goes with the on line thing.

My father helped to invent children's television, and I can easily adapt to the mode or modus of the 21st century because of said experience, but a book is much better.

Chairs and tea are also very important things in civilization and culture. I live in a region of multi tasking, and the slurping of "warm beverages" by persons affixed to wires and whose minds are suffocated in drivel. Such is hardly culture, despite what its proponents assert otherwise, like that ding bat Thomas Friedman.

My best to you, and I have to get your book when I am in the right time zone.

Linearity, that is, cause and effect, have their merits in dealing with the past.

FB

PM me or e-mail (new world) or if you like, in the spirit of this conversation, write (old world) and I will get it to your time zone should you so wish !

Best regards to you also,

Tony

FB

PM me or e-mail (new world) or if you like, in the spirit of this conversation, write (old world) and I will get it to your time zone should you so wish !

Best regards to you also,

Tony
    Dear Colleague, thank you. with best regards, FB

R.R
    ?

Hi Friedrich,

Nice pictures and toughts you had posted, I think you're much more than a collector but a military philosopher.

Here some pictures from another visor cap from the same seller, what do yoy think about it? There is a chance here?

Regards,

Ricardo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3