Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Artillery Officers M38 Feldmutze: authentic?

Article about: I was looking at this artillery side cap and was just wondering if its 100% authentic. Thanks.

Default Heer Artillery Officers M38 Feldmutze: authentic?

I was looking at this artillery side cap and was just wondering if its 100% authentic. Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Artillery Officers  M38 Feldmutze: authentic?   Heer Artillery Officers  M38 Feldmutze: authentic?  

Heer Artillery Officers  M38 Feldmutze: authentic?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Artillery Officers  M38 Feldmutze: authentic?
    P
    Many

Seems to be piped for an officer, my understanding is that it should have a leather sweatband if it is.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Officers (Like in most armies) had to purchase their own kit. Some wished to spend more than others on their uniform, so quality and standards could vary. The lack of a half leather sweatband would reflect this.

The eagle is unusual. Most were green badge cloth backed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!