Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Heer black panzer side cap help

Article about: Hello, For me, the price has nothing to do with originality. One can find fakes sold as originals, originals sold as fakes (yes, yes i've seen it several times in the past), scarce to find o

Hello,
    For me, the price has nothing to do with originality. One can find fakes sold as originals, originals sold as fakes (yes, yes i've seen it several times in the past), scarce to find originals sold as "common" originals, everything is possible. The example shown in this thread is a fake...with or without a price on it...
    Thanks
    Last edited by JPhilip; 08-05-2014 at 01:27 PM.

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer black panzer side cap help
    P
    Many

For me, it is fake.

Cheers, Ade
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thank you people for saving my money ....cheers. jan

Last week, I was in this shop(hard to find), many fakes and my friend told me : they are selling items that does not exist !
    We saw a water tank for MG 08/15, painted in black, with a white marking : MG 34....
    They want to buy SS tarnjacks and German cars.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

No panzer cap expert that liner in it is typical what ATF (At the Front) used to sell to reanactors all are correct in my opinion repo. timothy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2