Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer M43

Article about: Hi all. This cap looks good to me but I always want to triple check. What are your thoughts? The dealer I am getting it from is "Relics of the Reich". (Relics of the German Reichs

Default Heer M43

Hi all. This cap looks good to me but I always want to triple check. What are your thoughts? The dealer I am getting it from is "Relics of the Reich".

(Relics of the German Reichs – Relics of the German Reichs)

Is this dealer credible and honest? I do not know much about this site or dealer. Its not often I do online dealing. Many thanks.

Heer M43
    Heer M43

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M43
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Is there anyway you can provide us with larger format photos?

Authentication will be subject to a close up review of the materials, stitching and insignia.

I have never heard of this dealer so can not opine.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hope this helps. Thanks.

Heer M43
    Heer M43
    Attached Images Attached Images Heer M43  Heer M43 

MAP
    ?

I think this stands a very good chance. I like what I see. But not sure if I'm missing anything. So please wait for more opinions.

This guy is selling some great firearms!!!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks! I appreciate your help. I'm new to this all, so its so great to have such a helpful support community! I'm definitely going to wait for a few more opinions about the dealer and item both because you can just never be too sure.

MAP
    ?

Yes. Always wait for more than one opinion. While i own one myself I don't activly study them. So there is always the possibility that I missed a large or small detail.

Looks ok.

Always best to put detailed pics up where possible.

I posted two of mine which I bought last year. Checkout the pics.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks ok.

Always best to put detailed pics up where possible.

I posted two of mine which I bought last year. Checkout the pics.

40 year wait: Heer Einheitsfeldmmutze

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!