Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Heer M43 cap for review

Article about: I picked up this Heer M43 cap for a reasonable price but now I'm having some reservations mostly about the type of wool and color and some of the stitching. It's a late war model which may a

?

Yes, but thanks to JPhilip he definitively demonstrated how it was a replica and I returned it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M43 cap for review
    P
    Many

?

The forum is doing a good job of educating collectors. When I returned the cap in the OP it was relisted and eventually sold. I now see the cap is once again listed on emedals indicating it was also returned by the next buyer. It is now currently listed with a bid again. Maybe the third time is a charm. Membership here is money well spent.

very interesting caps !

TWS
    ?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    The forum is doing a good job of educating collectors. When I returned the cap in the OP it was relisted and eventually sold. I now see the cap is once again listed on emedals indicating it was also returned by the next buyer. It is now currently listed with a bid again. Maybe the third time is a charm. Membership here is money well spent.
    That's a real shame that the cap continues to be marketed (presumably as original?) despite multiple returns.
    Some collectors have termed this behavior by dealers as "boomerang selling". They send it out again and again until finally a buyer doesn't return it.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

I agree Todd, you should only be able to plead ignorance once.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2