Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Heer officer visor caps.

Article about: I traveled for the Thanksgiving holiday and was able to bring back the rest of my collection that has been in storage for a very long time. I thought I'd take some shots of the five Heer off

TWS
    ?

Default Heer officer visor caps.

I traveled for the Thanksgiving holiday and was able to bring back the rest of my collection that has been in storage for a very long time. I thought I'd take some shots of the five Heer officer visor caps that I brought back. The only photos I had of these were of the analog (printed) kind - I'd been separated from them for that long (minus some bits of vacation time here and there).

Heer officer visor caps.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer officer visor caps.
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Schellenberg Infantry.
    Heer officer visor caps.Heer officer visor caps.Heer officer visor caps.Heer officer visor caps.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

TWS
    ?

Signals by Tiller of Vienna. The logo in the sweatshield is quite faded and difficult to capture clearly. The lemon yellow piping is also showing up white-ish in my harsh photo lighting.

Heer officer visor caps.Heer officer visor caps.Heer officer visor caps.Heer officer visor caps.Heer officer visor caps.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

TWS
    ?

Beamte (Army Administration) with a cheap ersatz sweatband.Heer officer visor caps.Heer officer visor caps.Heer officer visor caps.Heer officer visor caps.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

TWS
    ?

Truppensonderdienst by good old Robert Lubstein. Sadly some of the foil letters have detached and fallen inside the sweat shield. Moths have also attacked the cap band, but the cap has a lot of character and finding one in better condition could be difficult and costly.
    Heer officer visor caps.Heer officer visor caps.Heer officer visor caps.Heer officer visor caps.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

TWS
    ?

Orange, let's call it recruiting, by Hermann Potthoff of Coesfeld - HPC. Note: no breather through the wreath! I've seen other HPC's like this.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Todd--fantastic collection--cannot believe you orphaned your hats for that long!
    Thanks for posting your lovely collection.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

MAP
    ?

Very very very nice Todd. Top notch grouping!

Hard to pick a favorite
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Todd--fantastic collection--cannot believe you orphaned your hats for that long!
    Thanks for posting your lovely collection.
    Thank-you sir. That is high praise coming from an accomplished connoisseur as yourself. It was tough being separated from my collection but during my active duty military time I would store the bulk of my collection back at "home base" to safeguard it from all the moving around that military duty entailed. Took a long time, but I got everything home to me in several batches over the years. This haul over Thanksgiving was the last and now I finally have all of my collection with me. I sent you some additional eye candy last night via email.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Very very very nice Todd. Top notch grouping!

Hard to pick a favorite
    Thank-you Michael! I know. I appreciate them all.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."