Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Heer Officers M38 Feldmütze

Article about: You got lucky old chap ! It looks like it may well be a good one. Looking forward to more pics cheers tony

Default Re: Heer Officers M38 Feldmütze

I would concur with "FB".

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Officers M38 Feldmütze
    P
    Many

?

I also concur and agree with Friedrich. You have got a wonderful Feldmuetze.

Cheers, Pat

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I would concur with "FB".

Cheers, Ade.

I do not mean to intrude into something that is not my business, but the cap is a marvelous piece. I have grown allergic to the "put together" uniform madness. I collect black tunics, and I think I can tell if one has been remade, but the field uniform cosmos is totally mucked up with this stupid name calling and confusion.
    This field cap is a remarkable piece, and those of general officers are very rare. To each his own, of course. Time passes and one realizes that the choice of the moment was a chimaera and an illusion.

I will save it then, because I don't want to do something I will regret. I just want a feldbluse so darn bad!

Thank you all for keeping me from doing hasty things...

Heer Officers M38 FeldmützeHeer Officers M38 FeldmützeHeer Officers M38 FeldmützeHeer Officers M38 FeldmützeHeer Officers M38 FeldmützeHeer Officers M38 FeldmützeHeer Officers M38 FeldmützeThe Feldbluse of your dreams will emerge in the fullness of time. The key with all of this nowadays is to avoid all the traps, which are many, and to strike when the moment is right. The appearance of plenty is an illusion, and the digital chaos makes the imponderable quality of judgment all the more critical.
    I am surprised at what comes along if you give yourself years versus weeks as a time horizon in all of this. Old age cannot dictate to youth and expect any reward, but your field cap is a truly fine object, even for a field or company grade officer.

Happy collecting. We will keep our eyes open for a field blouse for you.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I will save it then, because I don't want to do something I will regret. I just want a feldbluse so darn bad!

Thank you all for keeping me from doing hasty things...
    I am Glad you will save it. A feldbluse I am sure you can find more often than a nice general Feldmuetze like this one

Chees, Pat

?

FB, dont for a moment think you can fool us by recycling!
    In that collage, I see at least three pics which you have posted before!!

?

Its not about the photo in a way in a colage. You have to stand back to get what it means.

I have very little photos, about half of what FB has to make his colages. But when I mix them up it means a whole different thing. The beauty of a colage.

FB has been making colages long before I started. I must say the "World of Bad taste" book photo is one of my favorites in a colage.

Cheers, Pat

?

You mean like a reverse fractal thing .... !?
    Now my head hurts......

I never understood the collages, but I suppose it's nice to see a series of images that are just interesting to look at every now and then.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast