Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Heer Officer's Nebeltruppe Schirmütze by Erel

Article about: I have to admit to not being a big fan of these late war erels but the colour of the piping and overall condition is stunning!

?

Default re: Heer Officer's Nebeltruppe Schirmütze by Erel

I have to admit to not being a big fan of these late war erels but the colour of the piping and overall condition is stunning!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Officer's Nebeltruppe Schirmütze by Erel
    P
    Many

Great cap Stoney !

?

A hard to find cap in superb condition.
    SteveR

I have to admit to not being a big fan of these late war erels
    Ben, the very late war erel exist in period, ok that model is very late but real, the economy was great in the last war months, I will post my exemple comming soon

great explication Stonny, hummm you collect the war caps now ? are you crazy ? the arizona sun is so terrible ? lol

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    Ben, the very late war erel exist in period, ok that model is very late but real, the economy was great in the last war months, I will post my exemple comming soon

great explication Stonny, hummm you collect the war caps now ? are you crazy ? the arizona sun is so terrible ? lol
    LOL, Wolfty, you always know how to crack me up! I've run out of civil to collect--once I get WH out of the way, then look out, its back to W-SS!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I have to admit to not being a big fan of these late war erels but the colour of the piping and overall condition is stunning!
    I agree--it was the piping, condition, and the bullion wreath that did it for me (as well as the fact that this one shows period use).

My theory on these is that they are from the period January 1, 1945 to May, 1945, so I call them the Erel M-45. Most are Kleiderkasse marked (this one is, it is just very hard to see it). Most ended up as unissued "dead stock" after the war, when the Kleiderkasse outlets were looted--similar, imho, to what happened with the Verkaufsabteilung der LW.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2